SUBQ dr crisler method

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So I have been doing SUBQ injections in the stomach. My needle size is 27g 1/2. Anyways I was on YouTube the other day and saw dr crislers post on YouTube about sub q injections (may he Rest In Peace) he was saying when you inject your not supposed to grab the fatty tissue on your stomach. But then I watch other videos on YouTube where that’s exactly what they were doing. Does it matter if you grab your fatty tissue when injecting? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

So I have been doing SUBQ injections in the stomach. My needle size is 27g 1/2. Anyways I was on YouTube the other day and saw dr crislers post on YouTube about sub q injections (may he Rest In Peace) he was saying when you inject your not supposed to grab the fatty tissue on your stomach. But then I watch other videos on YouTube where that’s exactly what they were doing. Does it matter if you grab your fatty tissue when injecting? Thanks
Did you just bump 3 old threads about this at once?

BJE

I inject sub q with a 6mm 31g insulin syringe. I inject into my butt fat because I bruised easily on my abdomen. However I loosely pull on the fat where I inject so as to hold the skin/fat away from the muscle. Otherwise since I have very little fat on my butt I’d be hitting the muscle if I just went straight in.

Zooulie12

I don’t see how it matters
I guess what happens. Is you see a guy like dr crisler who was basically a pioneer for the this stuff and you kind of want to follow there protocol perfectly. I have done injections everywhere and I am still trying to figure out the best spot. I have done upper thigh. But that was with a 25 gauge needle so my thigh hurt like hell for the next 3 days. I might go back to upper thigh now that I have the 27 gauge needle: that way it’s more shallow IM SUBQ

Royal244

I guess what happens. Is you see a guy like dr crisler who was basically a pioneer for the this stuff and you kind of want to follow there protocol perfectly. I have done injections everywhere and I am still trying to figure out the best spot. I have done upper thigh. But that was with a 25 gauge needle so my thigh hurt like hell for the next 3 days. I might go back to upper thigh now that I have the 27 gauge needle: that way it’s more shallow IM SUBQ

Had the same issue. I was at first injecting into my thighs but it was too painful so i've started to pin my shoulders. After a while i have found a perfect spot which is not painful at all and doesn't even bleed, so i don't have to waste my time for holding swabs to where i just injected for like 1-2 minutes. I am doing IM injections.

Zooulie12

Had the same issue. I was at first injecting into my thighs but it was too painful so i've started to pin my shoulders. After a while i have found a perfect spot which is not painful at all and doesn't even bleed, so i don't have to waste my time for holding swabs to where i just injected for like 1-2 minutes. I am doing IM injections.
Stomach seems like it is a pretty good spot. I might go back to that spot. It’s basically been the most consistent without any pain. And now that I have 27 gauge needles I don’t have to feel like I am jabbing my stomach with a small knife anymore. 25 gauge needles i are only painless in the butt area. I could be wrong though.

lemonflavor

Dr. Crisler (boy was he 'jacked and tan') says not to squeeze the tissue. This could push the oil back out through the injection site. Some seem to like to hold some fat--I don't know why. They could probably tell you. (Edit: to give a more firm surface to poke the needle into?) But they're not squeezing the oil back out. I just jab a 30 gauge in the belly. As long as it doesn't go into the muscle, it will be SubQ.

Zooulie12

So
Dr. Crisler (boy was he 'jacked and tan') says not to squeeze the tissue. This could push the oil back out through the injection site. Some seem to like to hold some fat--I don't know why. They could probably tell you. (Edit: to give a more firm surface to poke the needle into?) But they're not squeezing the oil back out. I just jab a 30 gauge in the belly. As long as it doesn't go into the muscle, it will be SubQ.
so I have a 27 gauge needle now. Was using a 25 gauge. I assume with a 25 gauge it was IM then. But with 27 it should probably be more SUBQ? I’m pretty lean too. Not claiming to be like 7 percent body fat with an 8 pack or anything lol. But I’m a leaner person in the abdomen area.

lemonflavor

So

so I have a 27 gauge needle now. Was using a 25 gauge. I assume with a 25 gauge it was IM then. But with 27 it should probably be more SUBQ? I’m pretty lean too. Not claiming to be like 7 percent body fat with an 8 pack or anything lol. But I’m a leaner person in the abdomen area.

Someone may reply with a way of checking by drawing the plunger back after the needle is in. I would think you could tell if it's going into the muscle of your abdomen. You can inject at an angle to be more sure it's just in the fat.

MikeXL

you are more likely to get bruise if you grap the fat

Zooulie12

So in all of this, does method of injection at the end of the day really matter? After watching dr crislers video. I’m just trying to figure out how SUBQ makes a difference. I am doing it obviously. But at the end of the day doesn’t Testosterone convert all the same once it fully enters the blood stream?

Systemlord

I didn't like the way SQ made me feel at all, IM is best for me. It felt as if the entire injection went straight over to estrogen.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
No, his point was squeezing the skin and causing a bulge making for a more painful injection as opposed to just doing a quick injection without squeezing. This great man was a very dear friend of mine and his passing pains me today...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me