Sub Q Injection Method

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestBoss

Hi guys - my doctor is about to prescribe me sub q test cypionate, along with hcg. Do I need to squeeze the skin where I am giving myself the shot? I saw a video where Dr Crisler said you didn't have to. Every time I google it, people/videos say to squeeze up the fat area then inject.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

No need to at all - I don't think I have ever done that and I have been SubQ for 5 years now. I just go straight in and have had no issues with that method.

CoastWatcher

I inject on a daily basis and rotate about the body. My injections are either shallow IM or SubQ (depending on where I'm injecting that day). Heading straight in has never been a problem. All the best.

timk

I inject IM and want to try subq. Would I need a different test prescription or will the one I have work? What about needles? I have a draw needle and injection needle. Would I need new ones?

CoastWatcher

I inject IM and want to try subq. Would I need a different test prescription or will the one I have work? What about needles? I have a draw needle and injection needle. Would I need new ones?

Are you planning to change your protocol, to increase/decrease the amount of testosterone you're injecting? If not, if the same amount is to be injected, you simply make the switch. As for needles, you can certainly, and should certainly, inject SubQ with a smaller needle for comfort. An insulin needle is typical.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also would just go straight in, when I did sub q and squeezed, I got more bruising. Now I only use shallow IM.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me