Strange Correlation - Feeling Good and Facial Acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xerxes

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well or what the actual hormonal reason (if any) might be the cause.

I've had some real ups and downs on my 7+ months of TRT, with more ups than downs recently, but still not perfect.

I have found that on the stretches when I feel my best I often have an outbreak of facial acne. Nothing major, but usually a cluster on my forehead or temples, or below my ears or around my nose. So for me, feeling good usually results in or shortly follows acne.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

It may be correlated around DHT as well. DHT is what give you a strong libido and it also can cause oily skin, which brings acne for many people. DHT is a good thing and not something to be lowered as many docs used to think.

Xerxes

I really don't mind the acne as long as I'm feeling well, but I'll definitely look into the product you mention in the other thread. If I could have acne and feel good consistently, I'd be okay with that! Nelson, is there any way to maximize DHT while on TRT?

Im in the early stages of using a T cream on my ball sack as my DHT tested low and was still having libido and sexual function/ED issues. This is in addition to my T and HCG injections. I'm using 12.5mg of T Cream on my sack and it seems to be helping, a little. I have blood work in about 12 days to check my progress.

Xerxes

Would t-gel have the same effect or is the t-cream preferable b/c it isn't alcohol and therefore wouldn't burn/sting that sensitive area...

ERO

Im in the early stages of using a T cream on my ball sack as my DHT tested low and was still having libido and sexual function/ED issues. This is in addition to my T and HCG injections. I'm using 12.5mg of T Cream on my sack and it seems to be helping, a little. I have blood work in about 12 days to check my progress.

I am very interested in trying this as well and will be looking forward to hearing about your blood work!

Would t-gel have the same effect or is the t-cream preferable b/c it isn't alcohol and therefore wouldn't burn/sting that sensitive area...

I used a little leftover androgel, less than 1 pump, and didn't have any unpleasant experience due to the alcohol content but yes that's typically why you'd want a cream vs gel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me