Stopped trt 3 weeks ago

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jmoney

Hi I'm 41 years old. I was on trt for 8 months. I started at 150mg for the first 3 months then after that I was on 100 mg. I stopped 3 weeks ago. I used 1500 units of HCG a week for two weeks. I tried taking clomid only one day and couldn't tolerate it.
How long could it take for my natural baseline testosterone to return? I feel extremely tired, no motivation, low libido and anxiety.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was on TRT the first time around for two and a half years. I was able to bounce back after four and a half weeks stopping TRT cold turkey.

I would be surprised if your HPTA didn't bounce back in a couple of weeks.

Jmoney

That's awesome! It's nice to hear some positive feedback. I go back to the doctor November 15th for lab work. By then I will have been off trt for about 6 weeks.

Jmoney

At first I didn't feel great because I was on to high of a dose and this place I went to had me on anastrozole. After I found a good doctor who lowered my dosage down I felt better.
It's hard to say in this moment because I don't feel great coming off it but from what I did notice was a little more energy, stronger in the gym and better pumps, i had a little more confidence.

GreenMachineX

I was on TRT the first time around for two and a half years. I was able to bounce back after four and a half weeks stopping TRT cold turkey.

I would be surprised if your HPTA didn't bounce back in a couple of weeks.
You tested yourself that early after coming off? I've been on 6 years and plan on giving cold turkey a shot, unless my anxiety goes away completely letting me give clomid a shot.

Systemlord

You tested yourself that early after coming off?
Well the fourth week with me hitting rock bottom then out of the blue I starting feeling amazing for one day, then back to the way I felt pre-TRT was a dead giveaway that now was the time to test.

I came in at 120 ng/dL, LH 3.6 and FSH 4.6.

GreenMachineX

Well the fourth week with me hitting rock bottom then out of the blue I starting feeling amazing for one day, then back to the way I felt pre-TRT was a dead giveaway that now was the time to test.

I came in at 120 ng/dL, LH 3.6 and FSH 4.6.
Wait, i don't understand...when did you test at 120?

Beken

In 2019 I stop TRT for eight months.
I am going to stop TRT after 3 months due to too many side effects. I'm on 35mg a week and I am only sleeping a few hours a night. I track it with my CPAP. If I try to take more testosterone I get really high blood pressure, chest pain, pulse and anxiety. I have an appointment with Defy on December 14th.... but I need sleep now. I'm ready to lose my job. I'm currently at 262 TT, 10.3 FT, 17.3 E2, 1 LH. I honestly feel good at these levels except I can no longer deal with the side effects and I want to have kids.

I going to see if my natural levels bounce back. Over the past two months I have gotten on a CPAP, stopped eating sugar, exercise and I am almost off opioids. So I am hoping my natural levels bounce back and I am open to nasal gels, HCG, and maybe Clomid.

My starting level was 168 TT 2.9 FT. I've seen guys on Reddit who went up 100 TT just from a CPAP. Opoids can suppress T levels 90%. So I have a lot of room to grow and I wish my doctor would have discussed this with me before I started... I switched over to Defy.

Do you think I can cold turkey at these levels since I am so low? Maybe taper down 5 mg a week until my appointment to see if my sleep gets better? Thanks!

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I am going to stop TRT after 3 months.... I'm currently at 262 TT, 10.3 FT, 17.3 E2, 1 LH.

Do you think I can cold turkey at these levels since I am so low?
Yes, you can stop cold turkey. You've only been on 3 months, and your LH is not even fully suppressed at the very low dose you've been taking. You're well positioned to bounce back quickly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me