Still not dialed in after 2+ years on TRT. Labs included. Help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

On Tyrosine...>I think that it's worked wonders for me, not a miracle but I'm better than I was. I use the N-Acetyl or NALT variety that is supposed to cross the blood-brain-barrier better or more efficiently. I pair that with Mucuna powder twice per day at about 1-1.5g of NALT and about a 1.4tsp of Mucuna powder.

Interesting! What specific symptoms has the L-Tyrosine helped for you?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Someguy

There are a number of guys that feel "best" with E2 levels in the 15-25 range regardless of how high T is or T:E ratio. We can aim for it with continued micro-dosed anastrozole on a continued daily basis as this has given you relatively tight control. Given your response to this point that would approximate a dosage of 0.08mg of anastrozole DAILY. Please email [email protected] with this message/response and staff will forward to me for authorization. This should give us enough time to gauge your response by the time of our consult, but I would suggest a repeat T and E2 check close to that time so we have both subjective and objective data to discuss.

Thanks so much! I've emailed Defy for authorization of the new 0.08mg Anastrozole dosage, and I'll get started on that asap. I'll also start L-Tyrosine at 500mg BID.

I still have some 0.1mg anastrozole capsules left over from before. I previously felt much better on 0.1mg EOD than I feel now on 0.05mg ED. Does it make sense for me to switch back to taking 0.1 every other day while I wait for my 0.08 ED prescription to get here?

EDIT: Or possibly to dissolve a leftover 1mg anastrozole tablet in 1 ml of vodka and measure a 0.08ml daily dose out with a syringe? I've heard of people doing that before but not sure how accurate it is...

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I've emailed Defy for authorization of the new 0.08mg Anastrozole dosage, and I'll get started on that asap. I'll also start L-Tyrosine at 500mg BID.

I still have some 0.1mg anastrozole capsules left over from before. I previously felt much better on 0.1mg EOD than I feel now on 0.05mg ED. Does it make sense for me to switch back to taking 0.1 every other day while I wait for my 0.08 ED prescription to get here?

EDIT: Or possibly to dissolve a leftover 1mg anastrozole tablet in 1 ml of vodka and measure a 0.08ml daily dose out with a syringe? I've heard of people doing that before but not sure how accurate it is...

Dissolving tabs in a diluent would be too difficult and inaccurate when we're talking about such tiny doses, too much room for error and inconsistency in the dissolved solution.

I would hold course until you receive the new RX. Changing back to 0.1mg will cause more swings.

Call the office for expedited service and let them know you discussed with me. We are operating with a skeleton crew today due to the approaching tropical storm/hurricane Hermine.

Someguy

Dissolving tabs in a diluent would be too difficult and inaccurate when we're talking about such tiny doses, too much room for error and inconsistency in the dissolved solution.

I would hold course until you receive the new RX. Changing back to 0.1mg will cause more swings.

Call the office for expedited service and let them know you discussed with me. We are operating with a skeleton crew today due to the approaching tropical storm/hurricane Hermine.

I just spoke with someone at the office and he's going to get your approval and then put the order in for me with overnight shipping. Thanks again for all of your help with this! You've really gone above and beyond and I appreciate it.

Stay safe with the tropical storm/hurricane!

Someguy

Does anyone know if it matters whether I take L-tyrosine with or without food? Can I take it right at bedtime or will it keep me awake?

Vince

Super Moderator
Tyrosine is also the source for epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine (noradrenaline), the hormones of excitement, or "fight or flight." It can therefore lead to a hyperadrenergic state of increased heart rate and blood pressure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me