SteroidPlotter and mg/day

Buy Lab Tests Online

skullmaggots

Recently discovered SteroidPlotter (SteroidPlotter - Graph your cycle) and thought wow that's so cool. I'm on trt and really keen on getting my dose correctly set. However, I have a quick question, does anyone know if the mg/day plots are mg of the ester or mg of testosterone, from my understanding 1mg enanthate is not 1mg of testosterone as only 75% of the ester is actually test?

I'm trying to understand whether my current protocol of 35mg every other day (IM) is theoretically super-physiological. I know from blood tests I respond extremely well to exogenous testosterone. I've attached a plot of my protocol against what I believe a normal healthy guy would be.

My goals in priority order are:-
  • healthy, happy and have optimised hormones for sex
  • muscle size and gym performance
I'm a 51yr old type 1 diabetic, been lifting for decades and 15st 2 and carry quite a bit of muscle.

Attachments

• my-trt-protocol.png
    my-trt-protocol.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That site is computing testosterone release, and does not include the ester weights. The fractions they use are reasonably close, but if you want better numbers then check out this post.
For example, T enanthate is 72.0% testosterone.

As for 35 mg TE EOD: It is 12.6 mg testosterone per day, which is roughly double what the average healthy young man produces naturally. With this protocol you are putting your second set of goals somewhat ahead of the first set. The first set of goals could probably be met with about half the testosterone, but a compromise might put you at 80-100 mg TE/week, as long as you don't have side effects and blood work is ok.

skullmaggots

That site is computing testosterone release, and does not include the ester weights. The fractions they use reasonably close, but if you want better numbers then check out this post.
For example, T enanthate is 72.0% testosterone.

As for 35 mg TE EOD: It is 12.6 mg testosterone per day, which is roughly double what the average healthy young man produces naturally. With this protocol you are putting your second set of goals somewhat ahead of the first set. The first set of goals could probably be met with about half the testosterone, but a compromise might put you at 80-100 mg TE/week, as long as you don't have side effects and blood work is ok.
Thank you, I had a feeling I was on too much. I want to be high end for sure but not above high normal.

Mastodont

Steroidplotter has been renewed, big time, the old version can still be found, but many things seem to be off with the new one, they say they have really been digging into studies but for example i made a graph on daily propionate and there was hardly ANY variability in the levels. What do you guys think?

jmbb

Steroidplotter has been renewed, big time, the old version can still be found, but many things seem to be off with the new one, they say they have really been digging into studies but for example i made a graph on daily propionate and there was hardly ANY variability in the levels. What do you guys think?

I saw this as well. I appreciate them trying to update the site, but there was really nothing wrong with it before as long as you knew it's use and limitations. The new version seems to raise more questions than answers. Sometimes simpler is better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me