States restrictions TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sly

So frustrating that more and more state are putting restrictions on TRT. Iowa prohibits any medications from compounding facilities. Now I find out Wisconsin prohibits lab RX’s from out of state. Providers can ship TRT meds into the state though. Now instead of getting my lab RX and getting the blood work done at no charge at my workplace clinic, I have to pay hundreds of dollars for lab work through Quest. My doc here in Wisconsin won’t prescribe TRT because she says it’s not medically necessary as my symptoms are just part of aging and testosterone causes cancer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

My doc here in Wisconsin won’t prescribe TRT because she says it’s not medically necessary as my symptoms are just part of aging and testosterone causes cancer.

Your doctor is a clueless quack... fire him and find one that knows what he is doing.

So frustrating that more and more state are putting restrictions on TRT. Iowa prohibits any medications from compounding facilities. Now I find out Wisconsin prohibits lab RX’s from out of state. Providers can ship TRT meds into the state though. Now instead of getting my lab RX and getting the blood work done at no charge at my workplace clinic, I have to pay hundreds of dollars for lab work through Quest. My doc here in Wisconsin won’t prescribe TRT because she says it’s not medically necessary as my symptoms are just part of aging and testosterone causes cancer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me