Some advice please!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys,
I am doing 100mg of test and 500 ius of hcg 2 times a week split up every 3.5 days. I also take anastrozole and have been playing around with dose because I seem to be very sensitive to it. When I was doing .125 of anastrozole a week a felt good but had blood work done and doc said my estradiol was at 51 and said it was high so I went back to .25 of anastrozole but with dose I start to get sore joints my morning erection disappear, my eyes start to hurt, am a little more emotional which is weird because I thought was a symptom of too high estradiol? So anyways I have Blood work coming up in 2 weeks and am still doing the .25 of anastrozole. Do u think I should stay on this dose till I do my blood work or should I go back to the .125 for the next 2 weeks until blood work? And is 51 estradiol too high and too damaging on prostate? That's my concern is am good at 51 but I don't want to do any harm to my prostate from having high estradiol.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
This article these guys who had prostate cancer or elevated estradiol it was in the hundreds? So estradiol can be bad when it's in the hundreds for it to effect the prostate??

PAUL-E

you might be a anastrozole over responder you might do better with lower more frequent doses of the AI say .125 2x a week VS .25 once. you could also try lowering your HCG dose or a lower more frequent injection protocol and try and eliminate the AI altogether.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me