Snoring

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jntsrgn

I have never snored in my life. Since starting TRT 18 months ago, my wife says I snore so loud that it wakes her and she can’t sleep in the same room. Anyone else experience this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

This may be sleep apnea which TRT can cause or worsen existing sleep apnea, basically starving the brain of oxygen, you need a sleep study.

My doctors didn't give me an option to not do a sleep study within the first year of TRT, they would have suspended my TRT until such time I did.

This should be mandatory for everyone on TRT, in fact it should be done before and after treatment commences.

Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Testosterone Deficiency

TRT worsens obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). TRT aggravates OSA by several physiologic mechanisms including neuromuscular changes to the airways, changes in metabolic requirements, and changes in the physiologic response to hypoxia and hypercapnia.

BigBamBoo

Yes, it happens to me when I am on TRT. When I stop, the snoring goes away.

Sleep apnea seems to be the “in thing” now days. 12 years ago I had a doctor tell me I should get on cholesterol medication as a precautionary measure.
My cholesterol is about the same today as it was then....and I said no to the meds.

Not saying some folks do not actually have sleep apnea, but it seems way over sold in my opinion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me