What is the relationship between Low T and Sleep Apnea?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

I have been having sleeping problems for several years now. Only recently though, my wife made the comment that she noticed that my breathing sometimes becomes irregular during sleep. The possibility of sleep apnea had never really occured to me before. I never snore. I have been on Testosterone replacement therapy since May 2016. Pellets first and now injections for the last 2 months. The last month my sleep has seems to worsen.

I went to the doctor to see about a sleep study and have scheduled one in a couple of weeks. My question is what exactly is the relationship between Low t and sleep apnea? Is low T cause by sleep apnea or is sleep apnea caused by low T.

If I do indeed have sleep apnea and I successfully treat it? Is it possible that I may not need T Replacement. Have I been on it too long already or is a restart possible. I'm having trouble finding any decent information. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Testosterone levels rise during the night, particularly during REM sleep. Apnea prevents, or can prevent, men from falling into deep REM sleep, thus impacting testosterone. Dr. Saya is on record, here at EM, as stating that sleep disorders are massively undiagnosed and plaguing many men.

Latino Rebel

I've always been a great sleeper, until about 3 or 4 years ago.

The last 3 or 4 years or so my sleep has deteriorated.

I started TRT just 5 weeks ago and the sleep has been amazing, back to how I used to sleep.

My snoring, which was only a problem within the last few years, is getting significantly better according to my partner.

Just wanted to share my limited experience on TRT.

CoastWatcher

I've always been a great sleeper, until about 3 or 4 years ago.

The last 3 or 4 years or so my sleep has deteriorated.

I started TRT just 5 weeks ago and the sleep has been amazing, back to how I used to sleep.

My snoring, which was only a problem within the last few years, is getting significantly better according to my partner.

Just wanted to share my limited experience on TRT.

Its not at all uncommon for TRT to restore sleep patterns broken by years of low testosterone. However, true apnea requires a diagnosis and treatment of its own.

rhino5169

I was diagnosed with we've re sleep apnea in 2007.
At first I couldn't use the machine, it was unconfortable but sleep apnea is a deadly condition so is forced myself, now I can't sleep without it.
I still wake up daily between 3-4 am, usually up for an hour or so then back to sleep.

I can give a trick that worked for me on how to use the cpap machine if any ok ne is interested.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me