Signed up with Defy, but don't know which needle goes with which syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ccualumni310

I hope someone can help me with this.

I just received my supplies yesterday and forgot my notes from the doctor at work. I meant to bring them home today and forgot again. I want to get started, so hoping someone here knows.

I am taking testosterone and hcg.

My supplies:
needles: 20G 1.5" and 25G 5/8"
syringes: Easy touch 30 gauge 1 ML 1/2" (insulin syringe) and 1 ml Excel.

Which needle goes to which syringe and which one do i put the test in? Which one for the hcg?

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I am also with Defy and I use the 1/2 insulin syringes for both Test and HCG. No need to go larger unless you enjoy a 1.5 20G deep IM injection :)

the 20g 1.5 is probably for mixing your bact water and HCG, I think that that's what size comes in the mixing kit. ERO is right draw and inject with the 1/2"

Eddard

The 20g is for drawing the testosterone. The 25g is for injecting. The 1ml excel syringe is for the testosterone, so you screw the 20g on to draw and the 25g to inject. The insulin syringe is for your HCG. They sent me the same, but I also ordered a number of 27g 1/2 for injecting testosterone.

Ccualumni310

The 20g is for drawing the testosterone. The 25g is for injecting. The 1ml excel syringe is for the testosterone, so you screw the 20g on to draw and the 25g to inject. The insulin syringe is for your HCG. They sent me the same, but I also ordered a number of 27g 1/2 for injecting testosterone.

Thank you.

What i I posted is what they sent to me. I meant to call today, but didn't have time. Between my bad memory and how busy I am at work, I will probably forget tomorrow as well.

I actually wrote down everything the doctor told me, but keep forgetting to bring that home.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale