Should I switch out my hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi there. I’ve been in trt for a year using gels two pumps daily. Also was using hcg twice a week. My challenge is that my E2 levels are really high compared to where I started and although they are not in the clinical danger zone I do find I’m having some issues ie no erections, feeling slightly emotional and sensitive nipples. I did take DIM to reduce E previously and it worked. I’m wondering if I switched from hcg and took enclomiphine along with DIM this would lower my E and prolactin levels to get rid of the negatives mentioned. Other than those things I feel awesome with my T levels as they currently are. I’ve attached my lates results, any thoughts feedback appreciated.
FSH 3.3IU/L
LH 3.3IU/L
Oestradiol 145pmol
Testosterone 26.7nmol
Free T 0.72nmol
Prolactin 224mIU

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I’m wondering if I switched from hcg and took enclomiphine along with DIM this would lower my E and prolactin levels to get rid of the negatives mentioned.
Clomid would likely make things worse in place of TRT, because it blocks estrogen in the brain, so it’s common to have little or no libido.

Your estrogen will be higher on clomid. If you start clomid while on TRT, it likely won’t do anything except block estrogen in the brain.

Also, side effects wise, clomid is on average worse compared to TRT and hCG.

So no need to make things more complicated, keep it simple, decrease the hCG dosage.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. Thinking about introducing Calcium D Glucarate and use DIM again as previously DIM reduced my E numbers after a month. I think you’re right in reducing the HCG dosage as this seemed to have been what pushes my E up. Anyone had experience of Calcium D Glucarate and DIM combined. Again my numbers aren’t crazy bad on the E front but the way I feel is what’s driving the investigation to bring E down. I doubt my doc would prescribe an AI seeing as my T to E ratio is ok (I think), but I’m seeing them tomorrow and will ask.
Thanks again for feedback any more us welcome.

t_spacemonkey

neither DIM or calciium gluconate reduced my e2 sensitive at all. could it be that they remove other estrogens from the body and leave 2 untouched? maybe high e2 isn't an issue but the other/synthetic estrogens are. i remember seeing a podcast with Danny Bossa talking about this with a doc. I have no problems with an e2 of 60-70. however i did clean up some of my cosmetics and stopped using fragranced shampoos/showergels etc. i used to have issue with any HCG dose where it would give me anxiety, but somehow this is gone now and my dose is 3x1000iU or higher.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me