Shortness of breath

Buy Lab Tests Online

goolapsh

I just restarted t therapy about a month and half ago and recently developed fatigue, anxiety, some depression, and a weird feeling that feels like shortness of breath. A cough relieves that feeling temporarily. I think it’s high estrogen related because I donated blood and that didn’t fix the issue. I noticed when I cut back on the dose or just stopped taking test those problems go away. The shortness of breath is the most problematic for me and not sure what’s causing it but like I said I don’t think it’s hematocrit related since I just donated a week ago and still have that problem. Now I can’t even take any dose of t without getting that shortness of breath feeling. This didn’t happen when I first started therapy but now is becoming a problem. Can high estrogen cause this issue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

goolapsh

Most likely high testosterone levels. Have you had any labs yet? What's your protocol?
I’m waiting on them but I don’t think it’s high test. I wasn’t really taking a high dose to begin with. And this sort of came on suddenly. I really think it’s estrogen related.

goolapsh

I’m waiting on them but I don’t think it’s high test. I wasn’t really taking a high dose to begin with. And this sort of came on suddenly. I really think it’s estrogen related.
Someone mentioned something about water retention. Could it have something to do with that?

goolapsh

I started at 75mg/week and had elevated HR and shortness of breath the first several weeks. What's your dose?
It’s 120mg per week. I got that elevated heart rate too at the beginning but this is different because I no longer have the elevated heart rate. Just the shortness of breath. I think it has to do with water retention tbh

Ronnny

I think donating blood not good unless someone has high blood pressure and high hematocrit. My doctor does not recommend me to donate blood since my hematocrit level is at upper level of normal range.

madman

Super Moderator
I just restarted t therapy about a month and half ago and recently developed fatigue, anxiety, some depression, and a weird feeling that feels like shortness of breath. A cough relieves that feeling temporarily. I think it’s high estrogen related because I donated blood and that didn’t fix the issue. I noticed when I cut back on the dose or just stopped taking test those problems go away. The shortness of breath is the most problematic for me and not sure what’s causing it but like I said I don’t think it’s hematocrit related since I just donated a week ago and still have that problem. Now I can’t even take any dose of t without getting that shortness of breath feeling. This didn’t happen when I first started therapy but now is becoming a problem. Can high estrogen cause this issue?

What is your protocol and where does your SHBG sit?

Post up labs?

TT/FT/e2.

Hope you had your FT tested using the most accurate assays (ED or UF) otherwise, you have no idea where your FT level truly sits on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Let alone what assay was used for estradiol!

goolapsh

What is your protocol and where does your SHBG sit?

Post up labs?

TT/FT/e2.

Hope you had your FT tested using the most accurate assays (ED or UF) otherwise, you have no idea where your FT level truly sits on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency).

Let alone what assay was used for estradiol!
I will post labs when I get the results. I have low shbg. Protocol is 120mg per week split daily plus 50mg inner thigh cream for dht (tried applying scrotal but I felt it was too much for me). I am giving this one last try because I do feel good when levels are good then things started going south very quickly. I am very sensitive to medication for some reason (I am one of those guys who always gets the worse side effects to any meds). But I also convert everything to estrogen. If I don’t use cream somewhere my dht is below reference range. I wish there was a delivery system that actually works for me. I tried just cream but never felt right on that either. So far I have felt my best consistently when not taking anything lol. Something is definitely off as I’m not peeing like I normally do, I’m not sleeping well (typing this at 4am) and have anxiety/depression which is not normal for me. Will post labs when I get them but I think I kind of know what’s going on. And ultimately may have to weigh pros and cons of taking AI vs not. Not sure I want to be on soemthing like that long term

buckeye22

You need a chest X-ray. U may have an respiratory infection, bronchitis, blood clot (need ct), an onset of pneumonia, or pleuritis.

goolapsh

You need a chest X-ray. U may have an respiratory infection, bronchitis, blood clot (need ct), an onset of pneumonia, or pleuritis.
I actually stopped taking the cypionate and after a couple days the feeling went away. To me this was def estrogen related as all the other symptoms I had that came with it went away. Also noticed right away I was peeing normal again. I would know if I had a lung infection or a blood clot as the symptoms would be much worse. Lol wtf

barry1

Being type O I get calls from the blood bank regularly and had been going. Iron dropped to critical level. I was short of breath at times, feeling a little dizzy sometimes. Had two iron infusions. Think I'll cut back on the blood donations.

Systemlord

Something is definitely off as I’m not peeing like I normally do, I’m not sleeping well (typing this at 4am) and have anxiety/depression which is not normal for me.
It might be a longshot, but upon starting TRT I was borderline vitamin C deficient and soon became deficient and hardly urinate when on the bottom of the ranges, getting my levels up and urination starts flowing again.

Tman

I actually stopped taking the cypionate and after a couple days the feeling went away. To me this was def estrogen related as all the other symptoms I had that came with it went away. Also noticed right away I was peeing normal again. I would know if I had a lung infection or a blood clot as the symptoms would be much worse. Lol wtf
I've had similar experiences...I am exploring switching to enanthate and sesame oil. When I add cream, the next morning I can barely pee. It gets better over time, but there is definitely a relationship. I also notice the chest tightness and shortness of breath when my E is up. I am a regular AI user...every once in a while I will decide to forgo an AI (just so I am taking one less medicine) and that tightness comes back. I've tried lowering my dose, to help with estrogen, but then my low t symptoms come back. I was taking .05 dialy with some success. After last doc visit, we are going to try .1 eod to try and keep e just a little lower.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me