Shortness of breath, chest tightness and odd heart beat

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I will purchase the first you mention: https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Encapsulations-OptiFerin-C-Hypoallergenic-Supplement/dp/B0064QPMRU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2W7A262BWQ2A4&keywords=iron+bisglycinate+vitamin+c&qid=1569809897&sprefix=iron+bisglycinate+v,aps,136&sr=8-4

So should I just start taking these? Or should I wait to see a doctor and get iron levels checked and have something prescribed?

I ask because I want to alleviate the symptoms (breathlessness and chest tightness) ASAP. I don't want to wait longer than I have to.

It's going to take a while to build up your iron stores, but you should also do labs as well to see the severity of your deficiency. You may need to supplement 3x daily until you get iron into a healthy range, then start a maintenance daily dose.

The reason I recovered so quickly (4 weeks) is because all I needed was vitamin C, so by also supplementing iron, I was now absorbing twice as much iron do to correcting the vitamin C deficiency which lead to the iron deficiency in the first place.

Madman makes a good point, your lose the metabolism boosting properties of thyroid hormones when ferritin is <70 further contributing to your weakness and tiredness.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

findingforever

Alright guys, quick update...

Last night I took a Ferrex 150 Tablet, Vit D (50,000 IU) and Multivitamin and - I'm not exaggerating here - I felt better within an hour. I did the same thing this morning and all of my symptoms have completely dissapeared.

I know it sounds ridiculous and people may think it was a placebo affect but it isn't. I genuinely found it hard to breath until taking these tablets and now I feel back to normal again.

I went to the gym today and my performance, breathing and energy was back to normal.

I really think I was suffering from sever iron deficiency and I was seeing some acute symptoms after months of neglect. I'm going to continue to have labs done and continue to take an iron supplement, but I'm relieved in the short term.

Systemlord

This is a mightly quick improvement from when you first came to Excelmale. I hope you keep us posted on further progress, it would be nice to see where you are in a couple of months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me