high bp and shortness of breath

Buy Lab Tests Online

clike

I have been researching on the forum about this and cant find a clear answer. Wondering which cause which. I have been on trt for the past 6 months and the past 2 months i have been expeirencing these side effects. I have tried and checked everything i have read on this forum. My clinic let me dump blood even tho my numbers were good, tried lowering estrogen, lowered my trt dose. i inject m w f and its really hard to breath the day after and my blood pressure goes up. it was not high pre trt. i have an appointment tommorow with my regular doc i have a feeling they are going to be no help.

General info
6ft
193 pounds
work construction so im active

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I have been researching on the forum about this and cant find a clear answer. Wondering which cause which. I have been on trt for the past 6 months and the past 2 months i have been expeirencing these side effects. I have tried and checked everything i have read on this forum. My clinic let me dump blood even tho my numbers were good, tried lowering estrogen, lowered my trt dose. i inject m w f and its really hard to breath the day after and my blood pressure goes up. it was not high pre trt. i have an appointment tommorow with my regular doc i have a feeling they are going to be no help.

General info
6ft
193 pounds
What were your levels before you started using testosterone

clike

How much Test EOD? Any AI and/or HCG?
Does your PCP already know about your TRT protocol?
I was only doing test. 40mg eod. When i started having problems i cut back to 30mg m w f. My PCP does not know about trt protocol. He supports me getting on trt, i just went through a clinic for better care.

TucsonJJ

General info
6ft
193 pounds
You might want to get checked for a deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I am quitting after 7 weeks and go in this morning for a doppler... I think I have a serious problem... but I hope not TOO serious... right leg and ankle swollen, cord-like vein running up my rt calf to knee.
This is a known side effect of TRT, but rare... some guys get it with no DVT symptoms. I didn't think it could happen after such a short time on TRT, but we'll see.
Your shortness of breath is what caused me to recommend a check.
Might be anxiety too... a common side effect of TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me