Shiny new guinea pig looking for concensus

Buy Lab Tests Online

AndyCel

Hi! Shiny new guinea pig here! Just took my second shot yesterday.
Very low T (176)

160 T cypionate weekly.
25 mg enclomiphene 2x / week.

Also Anastrazole 1mg / week.

Will someone in the know please take a look at my pre-T bloodwork and tell me of these prescriptions look acceptable? What I might expect as a 47yo?

Second shot yesterday and took anastrozole yesterday. I have a really bad headache today.

I’ve heard my doctor’s answers re:enclo and anastrazole. Are they really really necessary so early?

My bloods:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Will someone in the know please take a look at my pre-T bloodwork and tell me of these prescriptions look acceptable?
Nothing out your protocol is acceptable for someone new to TRT. Too high starting dosage (160 mg) and you’re not a guinea pig, you’re a cash cow.

Second shot yesterday and took anastrozole yesterday. I have a really bad headache today.
A headache after taking a whopper of a dose of an aromatase inhibitor, not surprising at all. I’ll bet the pain behind the eyes doesn’t feel good either. That pain behind your eye is the your estrogen being crushed into oblivion.
I’ve heard my doctor’s answers re:enclo and anastrazole. Are they really really necessary so early?
No, often TRT in isolation is best, sometimes with a low dose hCG inconjunction with TRT. A lot of men on Enclomiphene don’t feel very well and also blocking some of the effects of estrogen, a secondary benefit of TRT.

Now you take that massive 1 mg AI and you’re sure to not benefit from healthy estrogen!

What a sh**show!

If only you came here first, asked what’s an good TRT protocol, instead of getting yourself into this mess!

This TRT clinic gives TRT and bad name!

Last edited:

AndyCel

Dang. I was afraid so. OK. Going forward. I have taken it twice. How long to begin to snap back from these effects. Days? Weeks?

Systemlord

I have taken it twice. How long to begin to snap back from these effects. Days? Weeks?
My advice, stop the enclomid, AI and inject 50 mg twice weekly. Retest in 6-8 weeks.

It could take a week or weeks to recover the AI usage, and on rare occasions months.

If this clinic dishes out this protocol to everyone, they will have customers leaving in droves.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching