Semaglutide questions

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

I been on it for about a year. I didn't lose any weight till the end of December when I started a strict low carb diet. I have lost 30 pounds and I think it helps but it will not work if you don't do your part.

It seems to change how things taste and the foods you like just don't do it anymore. You will be wanting your favorite pizza or something and it will not be good anymore. You don't get the reward from eating kind of thing.

Vtail

I been on it for about a year. I didn't lose any weight till the end of December when I started a strict low carb diet. I have lost 30 pounds and I think it helps but it will not work if you don't do your part.

It seems to change how things taste and the foods you like just don't do it anymore. You will be wanting your favorite pizza or something and it will not be good anymore. You don't get the reward from eating kind of thing.
What dosage did you ultimately increase to? My wife recently started and she has been on 0.5 mg for about 3 weeks - this after a month on 0.25. Absolutely no change that I can tell. Its as if she is injecting water. But as you noted, she is not doing her part. She is as close to a food addict as I've ever seen, so I am not hopeful.

On the other hand, a friend started about the same time as my wife and it hit her like a ton of bricks. She is nauseous for 2-3 days after injecting, and has little interest in eating even when she is not nauseous. She also can't stand the taste of alcohol anymore.

SteveCleves

Been on it for about 16 months or so. Started out at .25 then .5 then 1mg over about a 6 week titration.

Lost 70-80 pounds, from 335 to 260 in under a year. The fat just melted off of me. I’m talking about a pound a day at some points, it was other worldly. People that hadn’t seen me because of Covid thought I had bariatric surgery. My dr has told me I have had the most dramatic response of the hundreds of people she’s treated with it in her practice.

The first month was difficult from a side effect perspective, nausea and constipation were the worst side effects but subsided after about a month.

For six months I essentially had no appetite and when I did eat I could eat maybe 1/4 of the amount I would have eaten in the past before I felt full.

Weight loss definitely plateaued after about 8 months or so. I am on what I would describe as a maintenance dosage of 1mg a week right now. I am going to experiment with a 2mg a week dosage and see what happens and if that doesn’t work I will probably titration down to a .5 mg dosage to be used long term. 6’4 height.

I am definitely one of the outlier miracle type responders to it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

nodoctor

See the threads mentioned above. I am non-diabetic and on Semaglutide 1 to 2 mg per week, and about to try Tirzepitide. I titrated up, and along with diet and exercise it has been instrumental.

Jed Dorsey

Like injecting water for about 5 months but since it helps prevent diabetes I stayed the course. Now on month 6 its finally kicked in. I feel full with just half my lunch or dinner. No side effects it’s different for everybody

Vtail

Like injecting water for about 5 months but since it helps prevent diabetes I stayed the course. Now on month 6 its finally kicked in. I feel full with just half my lunch or dinner. No side effects it’s different for everybody
What dosage did you level off at?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching