SC injection in hip/glute?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
I was on 150/wk for 2 months.
My wife could not take it. We could have sex for an hour and 3 hours later I was horny again. I could hold my stiffy for just about ever and only release(climax) when I wanted. It does make you feel like f-ing superman.
At 120/wk we have very good sex twice a week and it is perfect. No drooling over every set of tits I see at the grocery store. haha. Oh she is also on HRT.
It would be cruel and painful if only the mans hormones were tuned up.

These would be much easier to read and more accurate when measuring.https://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-75501.html

If your injection dose is .5ml or less definitely worth a try.

I may get these next and if I were injecting EOD or daily than I would definitely use these.....mind you if I was injecting daily I would use the .3ml if I could find them as it would be a gift for the OCD driven (hint!) LOL.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Yes when using more frequent injections one will usually see an improvement in testosterone levels using lower doses.

As far as what specific dose would get your trough up to the high end of the range no one can say as ones shbg levels, sensitivity of the AR (androgen receptor), body fat levels among other things will play a role as everyone responds differently and only you will know by trial/error (gauging how you feel and lab work).

Even than you may not need a trough level that high as your free t levels is what really matters as it is the active fraction.

Whether you need to have your free t levels in the mid-normal range or high-normal range to experience relief /improvement from your low t symptoms and improve your overall well being is what truly matters along with having healthy e2 levels and of course blood markers in a healthy range.

I would say using the least amount of testosterone one has to in order to achieve relief/improvements of low t symptoms is sound advice!

What you choose to do with yourself is up to you.

These would be much easier to read and more accurate when measuring.https://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-75501.html

If your injection dose is .5ml or less definitely worth a try.

I may get these next and if I were injecting EOD or daily than I would definitely use these.....mind you if I was injecting daily I would use the .3ml if I could find them as it would be a gift for the OCD driven (hint!) LOL.

I have tried several syringes and prefer the easy touch 27ga 1/2" in fact I even buy them from that site you listed Madman.

Corwin1968

I inject with a 1/2" 27 gauge needle in the side of my leg and due to my obesity, I'm pretty sure that ends up being an SQ injection. My latest Total T was 916 so no issue with absorption. The only side-effect is the occasional welt, which I get anywhere other than my belly.

CZS

Yes when using more frequent injections one will usually see an improvement in testosterone levels using lower doses.

As far as what specific dose would get your trough up to the high end of the range no one can say as ones shbg levels, sensitivity of the AR (androgen receptor), body fat levels among other things will play a role as everyone responds differently and only you will know by trial/error (gauging how you feel and lab work).

Even than you may not need a trough level that high as your free t levels is what really matters as it is the active fraction.

Whether you need to have your free t levels in the mid-normal range or high-normal range to experience relief /improvement from your low t symptoms and improve your overall well being is what truly matters along with having healthy e2 levels and of course blood markers in a healthy range.

I would say using the least amount of testosterone one has to in order to achieve relief/improvements of low t symptoms is sound advice!

What you choose to do with yourself is up to you.

Thanks madman, good point on the Free T. Right now I'm leaning toward giving 60mg twice a week a try before increasing. I suspect it will still be a touch too low but, again, I won't know unless I try. I'll follow up here in a few weeks with new labs.

Thanks again for all your help!

CZS

I was on 150/wk for 2 months.
My wife could not take it. We could have sex for an hour and 3 hours later I was horny again. I could hold my stiffy for just about ever and only release(climax) when I wanted. It does make you feel like f-ing superman.
At 120/wk we have very good sex twice a week and it is perfect. No drooling over every set of tits I see at the grocery store. haha. Oh she is also on HRT.
It would be cruel and painful if only the mans hormones were tuned up.

I’ve got nothing to add to this, but it’s hilarious and deserves to be quoted, LOL!

HoustonTX

As far as subq vs im, everyone has their preference. There's absolutely no differentiator biologically, unless you inject subq into fat which in theory makes for a slower absorption and less spikes. The whole theory of more frequent injections and subq vs im is to make it simulate closer to natural testosterone with less peaks and valleys and the result is less conversion to Estradiol. My personal opinion backed up by research is that injection type doesn't make much of a difference but frequency does. Injecting is injecting...it's just a matter of how big of a needle you want use.

Whatever change you make (and I agree with everyone here), is that you make small incremental changes. I inject eod, and I was surprised by my blood tests, how little of a change it made to go from .20 ml to .25, but .25 to .28 made a significant change in my TT level

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me