SafeMeds

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
jger - We really don't encourgage "sourcing" for illegal drugs on the ExcelMale.com forums.

You can ask for a PM for help and keep it private but not in the open forums or email Defy Medical and do it the right way. Just a matter of paper work.

Thanks in advance.

Gene

jger242

Gene

The "sourcing" terminology seems to be a negative comment on my character.

I assure you that I have an actual medical necessity for testosterone, arimidex and hcg. Probably more so than 50% of the members here.

I would have an rx for hcg if my doctors were not incompetent to trt as it should be treated.

If i misread your comment i apologise. I like most men do not like to be unfairly judged.

jger242

The safemeds site info / link was posted on this (excelmale.com) forum. I was simply providing info about the site a.d asking whoever posted safemeds if they cared to share another valuable and appreciated website?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene

The "sourcing" terminology seems to be a negative comment on my character.

I assure you that I have an actual medical necessity for testosterone, arimidex and hcg. Probably more so than 50% of the members here.

I would have an rx for hcg if my doctors were not incompetent to trt as it should be treated.

If i misread your comment i apologise. I like most men do not like to be unfairly judged.

Not unfairly judging you; but you specifically requested a "site" to obtain a controlled substance without a perscription.

That's known as "sourcing" and that's not even allowed on AAS and other steroid forums as it opens the door for unwanted legal matters.

As Nelon suggested in another thread you are in, simple contact Defy Medical do the paperwork and get it legally...best for you and all concerned my friend!!!

jger242

As I stated in the previous thread excelmale had posted a "site" to obtain a controlled substance without a perscription.*

Did not say you were condoning it but it was listed. Simply asked for another site referral since the one provided kindly by excelmale was not available.

Obviously we are both in a combative mood today so......... I will stop here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me