Excerise and high hematacrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

mooseman100

Hey guys, been lurking for months, just joined. I join other new guys in thanking everybody here for all the good info and help. Awesome to find this place.
I have been on TRT for 3 plus years. My dr is an internal medicne doc and is great, but i am discovering he has not been treating my low T very well. My hct has been 55-56 for the last two years checked every 6 momths. I just trusted him. It spiked to 62 in nov, funny in that my rbc nor hemoglobin did not go up. It was a new lab. He tried to take me off Test cyp and put me on clomid based off a study he cited of 36 people. That is an experiment not a study! So i refused to follow his regimen and comtacted defy medical. They are helpimg in getting levels down so i can become a patient. After first phlebotomy i was down to 54.3, scheduled again feb 7. Question i have is it ok to workout with such high levels? I do seem to be short of breath quicker than i would like.
Brent

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey guys, been lurking for months, just joined. I join other new guys in thanking everybody here for all the good info and help. Awesome to find this place.
I have been on TRT for 3 plus years. My dr is an internal medicne doc and is great, but i am discovering he has not been treating my low T very well. My hct has been 55-56 for the last two years checked every 6 momths. I just trusted him. It spiked to 62 in nov, funny in that my rbc nor hemoglobin did not go up. It was a new lab. He tried to take me off Test cyp and put me on clomid based off a study he cited of 36 people. That is an experiment not a study! So i refused to follow his regimen and comtacted defy medical. They are helpimg in getting levels down so i can become a patient. After first phlebotomy i was down to 54.3, scheduled again feb 7. Question i have is it ok to workout with such high levels? I do seem to be short of breath quicker than i would like.
Brent

Hey man I'm glad you are receiving competent care finally and I use Defy as well, they are amazing, but the question you have is tough to answer.

I think it'd be best to call defy tomorrow morning, maybe ask to have a provider call you back. I had a question, nowhere near as serious, and melissa called me back within hours, she's a PA and was great.

You will do well with defy.

Oh, chances are that 62 HCT level was due to dehydration, especially if HgB didn't increase at the same time.

maxadvance

Absolutely you can work out, take full advantage of those extra red blood cells. Just pop a baby aspirin on a daily basis. Athletes and especially endurance athletes love that thick blood. Helps performance.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also believe you can workout, you may want to supplement with fish oil and baby aspirin, to help lower blood viscosity.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me