Risk associated with pre-loading syringes for later use

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I use Tri Mix. Normally I don't pre load. I do if meeting with a new person that doesn't know I use Tri Mix and I want to inject privately in a Men's room, or other private place. How long would it be safe to carry preloaded? Kept cold of course.

Hey SportyPig

You can preload Trimix and hide it in one of these when you go trick somewhere. Just make sure the syringe does not sit in a hot car.

Wright Prefilled Syringe Carrying Case

You can inject in 1 min at the bathroom without anyone noticing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

This departure from the thread's focus warrants a response:
I have a concern with the large syringe I use to draw my Test with. I only get one per bottle I use new needles of course, but the syringe stays the same. I change from a 20 Guage needle to draw to a 25 Guage to pin. The fact that I have to reuse the same syringe freaks me out a little. Any problem with this?

Bako, I realize that you posted this a few months back. No one should decide for you what needle or syringe best suits your needs. The law protects your right to buy and possess as many pins and syringes as you like in whatever size or gauge you prefer.

In California the era of restrictions on the purchase of needles and syringes is bygone thanks to AB 1743, "Non Prescription Syringe Sale" or NPSS which went in to effect Jan 1 2015 in response to a public health emergency. While this law dose not require a pharmacist to sell they are bucking public health policy if they do not. Pharmacists who are still treating needles and syringes as controlled substances need to be outed for what they are: ignorant and a menace to the public health.

Study upon study has shown that easy access to sterile pins does not correlate with increased drug use or more needles found in public places. Report these pharmacists to the state office of Aids which has a person on staff dedicated to educating pharmacists about the importance of insuring easy access to anyone over 18 who asks for pins. The pharmacist should specifically NOT ask for ID or what is being injected.

Rockyo317

A question to all or who may know im starting Hcg for the new year 2019 but mixed hcg and put in the syring! Can I also add the vitamin b12 to the same syring to have Hcg and the b12 together for my injection?instead of putting the hcg and the b12 in separate syrings for injection please any help would be appreciated thank you

Rockyo317

Ps was also told bye other members and other sites tgat you can mix the Hcg for injection in the syring and you can Freeze all the strings and take 1 seyring out over night iand put in the fridge and use the next day?Is This true members please advise thank you

Rockyo317

Thank you just wanted to make sure Ps what about The Hcg and B12 In 1 Syring for injection together? Does anybody know and if that's ok tooo?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me