Back-filling syringes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

lukdiver

I've been 'back-filling' syringes for my T shots as I like the virgin needle. I'm using the Easy-Touch 1/2cc 27ga 1/2" and they're pretty sharp but found them duller after poking the rubber septum. Yah I'm a sissy. I have a wooden block I've drilled with holes and go into mass production and fill 7 (sometimes 8 if filling syringe has extra). I first tap the needle cover to make sure it's tight (prevents seepage when filling) and then carefully separate the plunger from the barrel and rack them up w/o touching any sterile parts. I slowly inject my dose into open barrel and just park filling syringe in next barrel as I put plunger back into barrel. The cypinate is fairly thick so I'm able to hold barrel a little downhill as I barely insert plunger. Then I flip upright (mostly) and while holding both parts I give it quick couple jerks to transfer most of the liquid to plunger end, I flick the needle end with my finger nail a couple times to knock any liquid from the needle inside barrel. Then I carefully insert the plunger in till it goes past a click (1/2"<?) as it gets fuller into barrel and then just park them upright in wood block. After a couple hours I push the plunger into the barrel till there is a very small amount of air-space and leave them racked up with needle above plunger. I find very little weepage if I'm careful and store them out of direct light and in a cool area. It's nice having a couple weeks of shots ready to go.

Attachments

• P1010345.JPG
    P1010345.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 24
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones