Red Light and NIR Therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online
You've seen so much "impact" on all that, that in your recent posts you are looking for a doctor to prescribe injectable testosterone?

Guess baking balls in red light didn't bring any miracles.
There's always someone that has to say something negative. Always.

I asked because I was looking for a doctor in Norway to prescribe testosterone. We've lived there in the past and have considered moving back there (Wife is Norwegian). You can only get Nebido in Norway and it's terrible, at least for me. Red light doesn't overcome hypogonadism.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
thank you man for your reply. I did go ahead and by the paltinum LED i think it is a good buy. I will check out your KOZE for future wants. Huberman is my trusted source for science based life protocols. I really enjoy his podcasts.

Also, with the sun you can get burned and not so much with the LEDs. The benefits of UVB rays are almost unbelievable. Can give erections a BIG BOOST with the test increase!
Platinum LED has good panels. Huberman is the man. Great one to learn from.

Red light does not cause skin damage because there is not UVB present. But research has shown that red light in the morning hours before UVB exposure can protect the skin up to a certain extent.

Enjoy your light!

sammmy

Stay tuned, when next year Orange light will be the next "miracle": it will "cure" Alzheimer, Parkinson, and all possible cancers. You will have to pay the humble price of a few thousand dollars for a bunch of diodes, that you can use as lighting in your cellar, after you get "cured".

Fernando Almaguer

Stay tuned, when next year Orange light will be the next "miracle": it will "cure" Alzheimer, Parkinson, and all possible cancers. You will have to pay the humble price of a few thousand dollars for a bunch of diodes, that you can use as lighting in your cellar, after you get "cured".
Oh that'll never happen lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching