Recently added testosterone cream, up coming blood draw

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

So I recently added testosterone cream to my protocol (help libido - scrotum), along with test cyp and HCG. all taken daily.
If I understand it correctly, I want to apply the cream prior to blood draw and blood draw still directly before next injection. Is this correct?

Also, so far cream has not helped at all. Perhaps next results will either indicate increase or discontinuation. I kind of hope for discontinuation as it is a hassle to apply.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

LTChris

Yes, I don't have the numbers in front of me right now(bottom half of range) but will see how it increases on the next labs and go from there

Mando

So what's the deal with testosterone cream. I thought women weren't supposed to be in contact with the testosterone. Does the cream soak into the balls and it is no longer dangerous to a woman?

LTChris

So what's the deal with testosterone cream. I thought women weren't supposed to be in contact with the testosterone. Does the cream soak into the balls and it is no longer dangerous to a woman?

They definitely need to avoid contact with the cream. I was told to avoid area for a couple hours to allow absorbtion. area could be cleaned then. I am taking a small dose, majority of therapy from Test Cyp injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me