Recent blood tests don't match up

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FlMedic89

your 2d set will be interesting if they're indeed "clean", the first set, I didn't see anything alarming there at all.
First set 2 weeks off letrozole : image.jpg

second set 8 weeks off letrozole :image.jpg

As as you can see my first labs were taken 2 weeks after taking 2.5mg of letrozole every day for a month...got my second set done 8 weeks (6 weeks after the first set) off of letrozole. Quite a difference! Yes, they are clean as I have not used any testosterone/pro hormones/anabolic supplements in 5+ years.

Last edited:

FlMedic89

My lipid panel was on my first set of labs that I posted. It was 94(high normal). My second set of labs only included my test, e2 and psa. And no water retention. Letrozole dries you out like no other...achy joints and dry skin

FlMedic89

Just an update. Been on 100mg testC every 3.5 days 250iu hcg m/w/f, .5 arimidex m/f and .5 finasteride t/tr...I recently had to stop the finasteride because of all the terrible side effects and I'm gonna see my doc in a few weeks but overall my mood is awesome! Trt makes me feel so much better. Question for you...why do I always feel hot on trt? I'm always burning up

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me