Questions - Feeling bad

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

Hello,

I was on 145mg-200mg for almost 2 months. I was then put on 200mg every 2 weeks. I have had 2 shots and the lady messed up and gave me 250mg. Starting next week I will be on 150mg per week. I give blood every 56 days.

Since the shot of 250mg last Tuesday, from my doctor, I feel very anxious...blood pressure up. At doctor this AM it was 142/96...when i returned home it was 130/80. My blood pressure always goes up at doctors office.

I have thyroid antibodies.

Has anyone had this experience with with anxiety, restlessness, tight chest and increased BP?

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You we're overdosed..is that bad...I might say it is with your reported side effects. Larger question: THEY SCREW UP A SIMPLE INJECTION LIKE THAT....AND YOU'RE GOING BACK? You need to rethink things. SERIOUSLY. I trained medical professional dosed you incorrectly...they tried to shoot you 200mg every two weeks...these people are reckless with your health.

Go back at your own risk. I don't think there's help for here beyond that, to be quiet honest. There's nothing for you here if this is the kind of Dr and medical practice you're going to be with.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello,

I was on 145mg-200mg for almost 2 months. I was then put on 200mg every 2 weeks. I have had 2 shots and the lady messed up and gave me 250mg. Starting next week I will be on 150mg per week. I give blood every 56 days.

Since the shot of 250mg last Tuesday, from my doctor, I feel very anxious...blood pressure up. At doctor this AM it was 142/96...when i returned home it was 130/80. My blood pressure always goes up at doctors office.

I have thyroid antibodies.

Has anyone had this experience with with anxiety, restlessness, tight chest and increased BP?

Thank you.

I hope your getting your thyroid treated.

tjlab

Not really Vince, but it is important since I have antibodies and feel like trash...

I will have a E2, total and free draw next wednesday. Where I live there are not many good doctors well versed in TRT. I have a good NP, but I am at the beginning stages and trying to get stable. We will be lowering the dose to 125mg per week and go from there.

I took .75 armidex 1 day after my last injection. My Estradiol was 18-3 weeks ago and I have only had 2 shots since. I was taking .25 arimidex after each injection.

eli

maybe it's hormones fluctuating... try to do the twice a week method man ! that will make you feel much better

ERO

Seriously, you need a new doctor that understands TRT. This is like going back to the mechanic that keeps forgetting the oil drain plug in your engine every time you come in for an oil change.

tjlab

Hey guys, 5 days since post...going back to doctor in 2 days. I am having bad anxiety. Blood pressure has increased to 141/88...137/75...130/80, basically all over the place. I cannot give the shots to myself, due to my doctor wants me to come to the office.

Since I can only go once a week for a shot, what does everyone think about 125mg once weekly for a while. The 250mg really hurting me. Could that be causing my blood pressure and anxiety?

Hey guys, 5 days since post...going back to doctor in 2 days. I am having bad anxiety. Blood pressure has increased to 141/88...137/75...130/80, basically all over the place. I cannot give the shots to myself, due to my doctor wants me to come to the office.

Since I can only go once a week for a shot, what does everyone think about 125mg once weekly for a while. The 250mg really hurting me. Could that be causing my blood pressure and anxiety?

I really don't have anything to offer, I don't know what can be said here that hasn't already been said. You're bouncing all over the place, dosing this, dosing that, changing this, changing that. That's not how this works, it's not how any of this works, and you've been told your Dr isn't up to the challenge, yet you're going back to him, for even more changes, what exactly would you like us to tell you? What can we tell you? I don't think you're listening.

ERO

Agree with Vince. I know its hard to wait when you are not feeling good, but you can only change one variable at a time to see if that particular variable is the culprit. That and any changes need 4-6 weeks of no additional changes for your body to adjust.

That and, again, your blood pressure is not high enough to worry about. You barely hit the very bottom of 'high BP' one time and you are in a state of high panic. Relax. I can drink 3 cups of coffee or walk up a few flights if stairs and give myself (artificial) high BP if I were to be tested right then - see what I mean? One reading at the very bottom of the scale is not panic-worthy.

CoastWatcher

I really don't have anything to offer, I don't know what can be said here that hasn't already been said. You're bouncing all over the place, dosing this, dosing that, changing this, changing that. That's not how this works, it's not how any of this works, and you've been told your Dr isn't up to the challenge, yet you're going back to him, for even more changes, what exactly would you like us to tell you? What can we tell you? I don't think you're listening.

Impatience undermines TRT protocols time after time. There's good advice in these posts.

ipi

I had same issues. My estrogen and HEMATROCIT was up. My doctor lowered the dose from 160mg a week to 60 mg twice per week, I had to donate 1 pint of blood to bring down my HCT. My estrogen is I think still up but will do blood work again...btw my BP went up and is still a bit up....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me