Question re. timing of Testosterone test

Buy Lab Tests Online

alsi33

Started TRT 2 weeks ago-Transdermal Gel once per day in AM. I will need to have blood work done in a few weeks. My question is about the timing of testing for Testosterone in relation to taking the dose. Since i apply the dose at 8 am daily, if i test the next day at about 8 AM before taking that day's dose, my test value would be quite low since the last dose applied was 24 hr ago the previous day and it will have largely been dissipated by the next morning. Or alternatively, i should apply the dose in AM at my usual time, wait a few hours and then test?

Also, what is the minimum time i should be on the dose to get tested? I read in Dr. Crisler book that it could be done as soon as after 2 weeks. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

How long should i wait before doing the tests? I found some conflicting information, some say it can be done after 2 weeks whereas other say to wait 6 weeks
Waiting 6 weeks to do labs for topicals considering the half-life makes no sense, 3 weeks for topicals is enough time to reach steady states. The 4-6 weeks is standard procedure for cypionate injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me