Concerned about upcoming lab test

Buy Lab Tests Online

chungus

I take 100mg of cypionate weekly normally divided into 50 mg shots on Monday and Thursday. Been doing this over a year and feel great.

I had to go out of town for work and forgot my meds so I missed an entire week - both my Monday and Thursday injections. I returned home on Sunday and immediately took 100mg and then Monday took 50mg hoping to get back on schedule.

This morning I got lab paperwork from my doctor and they want me to go in for labs. I am concerned that since I just took 150mg over the past three days that my levels are going to read high and the doctor might freak out and reduce my dose or something.

Normally I take my doses like clockwork this was a one time freak deal but it has me worried. What should I do? Should I delay taking the labs and if so how long should I wait? I look forward to the labs and seeing how I am doing but the timing of this lab couldn’t have been any worse. They only do lab work once or twice a year and I hate for the results to be an inaccurate representation of my normal levels because of a hiccup in my protocol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chungus

I would wait 6 weeks before doing labs. It takes that long for your levels to stabilize.

Thanks. I have heard that for the most accurate results. So you are saying my levels could be abnormally high for six weeks because of this? Just to clarify I take 100 mg a week divided into 50 mg on Monday and Thursday. I missed a mon and thu and took the entire 100mg on Sunday and then resumed normal protocol the next day, Monday, yesterday. I still got the 100mg a week as normal just instead of being delivered on Monday and Thursday I got it all on Sunday.

My main concern though is my test reading abnormally high and freaking out the doc since I injected 150mg in the last 72 hours. I don’t think the doc will wait six weeks for me to do a test but I am sure a week or something wouldn’t matter. Specifically I am wondering if should wait a bit for the spike of this large dose at once to wear off and if so how long that takes?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks. I have heard that for the most accurate results. So you are saying my levels could be abnormally high for six weeks because of this? Just to clarify I take 100 mg a week divided into 50 mg on Monday and Thursday. I missed a mon and thu and took the entire 100mg on Sunday and then resumed normal protocol the next day, Monday, yesterday. I still got the 100mg a week as normal just instead of being delivered on Monday and Thursday I got it all on Sunday.

My main concern though is my test reading abnormally high and freaking out the doc since I injected 150mg in the last 72 hours. I don’t think the doc will wait six weeks for me to do a test but I am sure a week or something wouldn’t matter. Specifically I am wondering if should wait a bit for the spike of this large dose at once to wear off and if so how long that takes?
Your levels will be off. No reason in wasting a test. I would inform the doctor and do labs in six weeks. I’m sure he’ll be fine with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me