Question on HCG Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've broken out some observations that Dr. Justin Saya made in discussing hCG doses (specifically 150iu and 500iu).

My clinical mind and instincts suggest that the “ideal” hCG dosage likely lies in between these

two extremes (150iu vs 500iu) and ideal frequency will hinge upon ideal dosage (with 150iu or

less dosages likely requiring daily or even more frequent injections) and larger dosages (500iu,

possibly even slightly smaller) requiring no more frequent than twice weekly injections, but this

conclusion simply cannot be made concretely from this limited data. Furthermore, dosage

decisions and frequencies are always individualized case-by-case based on many variables specific

to the individual (fertility considerations, injection compliance, complicating factors such as

SHBG levels, current/prior response to hCG, estradiol levels, testicular health, etc). Without

specific data on other dosages (which I would like to obtain), these patterns suggest that a dosage

regimen of hCG 250iu-350iu on an every other day (QOD) schedule would likely offer an

alternative regimen for relatively steady and consistent testicular stimulation, although these

conclusions are only speculative and cannot be drawn definitively from this limited data.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...dose-of-HCG-Dr-Saya-presents-two-case-studies

Defy does prescribe 100iu daily but as noted from Dr Saya's notes there's a number of factors to be considered on the individual level. I'm currently following Nelsons viewpoint on 500iu E3.5D, but HCG is ALL over the place...if you can dream it up there's some one doing it.

When I started with Defy, I was pinning 150IUs daily. That got old real quick for me, and I changed my schedule to 300IUs EOD. This is a much more manageable schedule because that one day off in between injections makes a big difference for me. Bottom line, it ends up being a personal preference to whatever works best for the patient.

Smokin Joe

Guys Thanks for all of the replies.
I have posted previously that I am one of those people who when they inject HCG I have anxiety immediately.
No light weight stuff either. Heavy anxiety for hours. Sweaty palms and all.
I have read in many of the Weight Lifting forums that there are lots of folks out there who experience this feeling and usually quit HCG.
So my thinking was to try a daily lower dose of 50ius and try to work up.
Last week was my first week at 50ius and I did ok .
Yesterday Sunday I tried 75ius and this was not good. Bad anxiety but not severe.
I'll go back to 50ius for awhile and try again.
I have been sick and taking antibiotics also run down so this may have played into it for me.
I want drastically to be on HCG as I believe it is a good protocol but I may be one who cannot tolerate due to some underlying problem.
Anyway I'll let you know how it goes and again thanks for all of the great information.
Joe

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching