Question about Mediterranean diet and nelson vergel diet

Buy Lab Tests Online

BadassBlues

Saladino is the last one you should listen about nutrition advice. He has been debunked million times. The quallity of foods do matter but Ive been doing this for close to 20 years and never had a problem getting into a great shape eating pretty much whatever I want but paying attention to my portion sizes. But don't get me wrong I enjoy eating clean and as healthy as I possibly can but also enjoy some "dirty" food here and there because we live once and theres no need for any restrictions unless you want to get stage lean then its a different ball game. I'm still in a great shape, lean, plenty of muscle, year round. You can see some of my pictures on my own journal here on EM if you are interested. I've counted calories for more then 10 years and still do till this day but I can also eat by portion size because its easy for me after all these years. But since I work with raw data, statistics and facts, I like to know exactly what I'm putting in my mouth. Have logged everything for many years and its a great reference point to get back to when I need to check something. PUFAS actually are healthy AF like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or Black Seed Oil which has tons of benefits. For example sunflower seeds are great Vitamin-E source, natures antibiotic. Great for treating high blood pressure as well. Also PUFAS great for skin and hair as well and I'm sure they have many more benefits. FWIW there is ZERO studies on cause and effect of any diets alone in isolation because there is no way to do this experiment for the obvious reasons. Also we are all so individual and unique that if anyone is telling you that there is only one way of doing it you should run from him/her as far as possible. Do whatever works for you and makes you happy. Stay on top of your bloodwork. And IMHO don't push for one or another extreme and you will be alright. Key is to be able to put the fork down, which at this day of age, most have troubles with.
Agree with every word.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

all "influencers' have some level of BS and you need to be able to filter through it and make sound judgement and most important implement something which works. we all pull our info from somewhere and have to make those calls. im no different. the case against PUFAs is good enough for me and i have not touched thus stuff forever. my skin looks really good and for my age/44 i am still getting flirty looks from young ladies at the gym (i wish i had this interest 20y ago). you can prob loose weight drinking pure seed oils when in a deficit. but trying saladinos meat and fruit approach got my blood glucose and fasting insulin down. my glucose 2h after eating a large ribeye and 100g of carbs is registering around 80-90. Jay Feldman has a good article on why pufas are poison. Ep. 9: Polyunsaturated Fats (PUFA) and Energy Balance
at the end of the day we all do what we think its best, but we did cut all that crap in my entire family and i will recommend to anybody to do the same.

Belekas

nobody
Taeian Clark has a huge group on FB called the "Camel Cult" and been using PUFA's, ofc not heated, for different reasons for decades. He uses them with his guys as well. Theres plenty of studies, not opinions for the benefits of PUFAs, and he has tons of great information and real life results with his guys. They work great for hair regrowth and even reversing gray hairs, just to name a few. To each his own and all I care is real life results and what works for me and my close ones. There are many ways to skin the cat. And from the birth we are poisoning us with whatever we are putting in our mouths. So pick your poison and make the best of your life. Dirty practise is far more valuable then plain theory thats exactly why I care about real life results and anecdotes from large groups of people who stay on top of their health and follow certain eating patterns ;)

p.s. Pufa isolated depletes vit e fucks heart skin hair you name it. Whole foods only. Also they are great for muscle gains compared to other fats. Theres a study about that but I don't have it at hand.

Heres a good post reply from him about fats. Should be able to access it if you join his group. This is just one post of many. Use the search button and I'm sure you will find a lot of good information. Hope its not a problem to post a link but if it is please delete it.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching