Question about Mediterranean diet and nelson vergel diet

Buy Lab Tests Online
I still confuse about Mediterranean diet...many articles and many ideas...

What I find out is

Keep ur carbs around 150 grams a day from fruits and brown bread

Eat fish and vegetables and chicken

And question about chicken...shall it be whole chicken or just breast??

What about eggs??

And more olive oil and all kind of high fat cheese or low fat cheese?

Pls correct me if I'm wrong I still don't understand this diet

The other question what is nelson vergel diet?

Pls I need help

Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

all countries around the Mediterranean eat very differently. Plus, people around the Mediterranean eating certain diets are going to be healthier than Americans eating the same exact diets. Their food is made up of better ingredients. Their wheat, for example, is much different than the wheat used in America. Not sure where ur from, just guessing the U.S.

What’s ur goal diet wise? A healthy diet that’s pretty balanced and relatively easy to stick to?

all countries around the Mediterranean eat very differently. Plus, people around the Mediterranean eating certain diets are going to be healthier than Americans eating the same exact diets. Their food is made up of better ingredients. Their wheat, for example, is much different than the wheat used in America. Not sure where ur from, just guessing the U.S.

What’s ur goal diet wise? A healthy diet that’s pretty balanced and relatively easy to stick to?
How people benefit from Mediterranean diet in losing weight?? How much carbs per day they eat in it

My goal lose weight and improve health and don't talk to me about calories pls

Systemlord

On the carnivore diet, my body gets it’s energy from fats, not carbs.

Now my body goes for the fat for energy, supercharging my fat loss.

Hunter-gathers ate fatty meats, infants ate fatty meat after weaning off breast feeding, carbs, fruits was a seasonal thing.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The other question what is nelson vergel diet?

t_spacemonkey

How people benefit from Mediterranean diet in losing weight?? How much carbs per day they eat in it

My goal lose weight and improve health and don't talk to me about calories pls
calories. calories. calories. you think you can guzzle down olive oil and bread and loose weight?
i think the M diet is decent overall, but no matter the diet you need to be in some sort of deficit to loose fat.
the key is not to heat any of the olive oil since it will turn to junk, and also nake sure its high quality.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
IMO if you want to lose weight without paying any attention at all to calories, you either need to go all-in on carbs with no fat (pritikin or similar diet), or the opposite (keto or carnivore). I don't think these options equally support robust health but either one will make weight loss easy.

Diets that include substantial amounts of both fat and carbs are too highly palatable (read: hard to stop eating) and bypass our normal mechanisms to control weight with satiety and appetite signals. You do need to worry about calories and portion control in order to lose weight on diets like that.*

*possible exception for carnivore w/ whole fruits

Last edited:

sammmy

To reduce food cravings, you should stop eating sugary foods - sodas, candies, cookies, chocolate, bananas etc. Sugar stimulates appetite and makes you want to eat more, that's why they put sugar in all processed/packaged foods to get you hooked and buy more.

The only way to stop that is to stop processed food and sugar completely, even sugary fruits. Instead, eat vegetables packed in vitamins, chicken and fish meat, complex carbs, olive oil, spices, plain yogurt etc.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Never heard this one before, carnivore with fruit.

Paul Saladino popularized it recently. I was doing it accidentally long before that -- I started as pure carnivore and then fell of the wagon by eating a bunch of my daughter's fruit when making meals for her. I noticed I was sleeping better, my HRV went up and my susceptibility to muscle cramps went away so I stuck with it. I lost some cognitive sharpness though.

t_spacemonkey

I went from keto to meat/fruit about 2-3 weeks ago. mainly to have some carbs for gym energy. I have to say i don't have cravings or sugar type hunger due to insulin spikes. what is even more interesting, that my blood glucose is super low, even 2h aftger a meal. recently i had a ribeye with 2 bananas and some honey (50g) and my glucose registered 80 and my ketones 0.4 on blood. posted the results on ketogenicforum and people are in denial 'is toxic bla bla'
my fasting glucose is down from 100 to 80 as well
too early to tell for fat loss, but so far i do like it

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve been reading a lot on benefits of luteolin.
Makes me wonder if the benefits of the Mediterranean diet are actually from the herbs they use.
Parsley is high in luteolin and they often chop large amounts of fresh herbs into salads and meat dishes.

Gman86

I’ve been reading a lot on benefits of luteolin.
Makes me wonder if the benefits of the Mediterranean diet are actually from the herbs they use.
Parsley is high in luteolin and they often chop large amounts of fresh herbs into salads and meat dishes.

Might have to look into this. Just quickly checked what reddit has on the subject, and this guy’s brain fog of 25+ years apparently got significantly better after taking it. And brain fog is basically the only issue I deal with. Gonna do more research in this stuff

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me