PSA over 5 and now off TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Murderface

I have elevated PSA (~5) and a large prostate (~50cc whereas normal is 15-30cc). A larger prostate will make more PSA, so PSA density can be relevant: for example mine is 0.1 PSA/cc whereas "normal" could be as high as 0.267 (4 PSA/15cc).

Regardless, I'm fairly confident I have an infection in prostate. Heres hoping you are in the same boat.

I did 3 weeks of Cipro with no response, but antibiotics aren't guaranteed to work. Prostate drainage seems like something worth trying, but I can't bring myself to do it and I'm not going to ask my spouse either.

I took Levaquin for 2 months for prostatitis. The only thing that worked.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

psaufan

This. I've had this same experience...I somehow developed a non-sexual related bacterial infection in the mid-90s and it took about a month of Doxy to clear it...avoid caffeine as much as possible...take pumpkin seed oil daily (Doctor recommended). I also ejaculate - at a minimum - every other day.

I have a flare-up once - sometimes twice - a year but rarely get more medication...maybe every other time. The flare-up usually last around five days. Doctor told me this infection cannot be passed to my wife, though when it flares up I'm not very interested in sex. Interestingly, orgasms are extremely powerful when it is flared up.

BryanW,
The only antibiotic that seemed to work with me was Doxy.
See if your DR will let you do a test run?
My thyroid DR is an old Air Force DR.
Like the insurance commercial .... He has seen a lot.... And he knows a lot...
Says it is hard to get over an infections due to the makeup of the prostate and the fact it is hard to get the antibiotics into every nook and cranny. Easily takes a month or more of treatment. All you have to do is NOT kill all the infection, and leave a very little behind, and you have recurrence. His experience is that some men end up having new infections, and need to be on a maintenance dose of Doxy at that point to keep it from recurring.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me