Protein bars

Buy Lab Tests Online

PeacefulWarrior

Hello! I like protein bars because it's good source of energy as for me. Sometimes i can't have a good meal because of my job, so this snacks help me to up my protein levels.

What is your favorite protein bar? And how often do you eat them?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BenM

I used to like Quest Bars but my favourite these days are MusclePharm Combat Crunch. Grenade Carb Killa are also really good as are Oh Yeah! One bars.

I generally have one every day...

PeacefulWarrior

I used to like Quest Bars but my favourite these days are MusclePharm Combat Crunch. Grenade Carb Killa are also really good as are Oh Yeah! One bars.

I generally have one every day...
Thanks for the reply! Wanted to know is there any differences between bars so i decided that the main difference between bars... is a flavor:) Because the filling is almost similar

BenM

Thanks for the reply! Wanted to know is there any differences between bars so i decided that the main difference between bars... is a flavor:) Because the filling is almost similar

There are definitely differences other than flavour. Some use mostly whey/milk protein and others use lots of soy. Some are sweetened with sugar alcohols, others with stevia, others with actual sugar. Most have a reasonable amount of fibre because they use stuff like oligosaccharides. Some of this stuff can have adverse GI effects in certain people so it pays to be aware.

Derrick

Hello! I like protein bars because it's good source of energy as for me. Sometimes i can't have a good meal because of my job, so this snacks help me to up my protein levels.

What is your favorite protein bar? And how often do you eat them?
The Rescue Bars from Rescue Nutrition is my favorite. Hardly anyone know about these bars as they are fairly new. They were created by a Firefighter who is very passionate about getting good nutrition to fuel his body while on the job and to help curb his appetite while on the job. This guy hit it right on the mark with these bars an out of the park home run must I say. Not only do they taste really good, but they don’t leave a chalky after taste in your mouth as most of those bars that I’ve tried in the past does. Theiy’re high in protein, all natural and contain only the best organic ingredients. I found his website because I overheard someone talking about how good these bars are and how they really work curbing the appetite so that you don’t crave the junk food. As of right now, he has only one flavor Chocolate & Berries, and it’s a home run. you can only purchase these bars through his website. I had purchased a box and he sent me a free Rescuenutririon T shirt with my order. I think everyone should definitely give these bars a try because they’re really that good. Here is the website www.rescuenutrition.com

Systemlord

What about protein drinks like muscle milk? I need a substitute since I gave up dairy.

My protein powder doesn't mix well with almond milk.

Nashtide

Just ordered a Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, it should pulverize diamonds.

Excellent suggestion on the blender.
I use the ninja to make a smoothie with frozen fruit every day and so does my wife. We've had the same machine for three years. I love it. It came with three different size cups and a large blender and a food processor container.

lenny

Clif Builder Bars, particularly the chocolate mint variety. Love those damn things. Fortified with all kinds of good stuff, not just protein.

They've proven really useful for me in controlling my appetite… they're so good they help keep my cravings under control for the junkier stuff.

Nashtide

Clif Builder Bars, particularly the chocolate mint variety. Love those damn things. Fortified with all kinds of good stuff, not just protein.

They've proven really useful for me in controlling my appetite… they're so good they help keep my cravings under control for the junkier stuff.
Way too many carbs and sugar. Also made from soy protein.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me