Prostate cancer diagnosis

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rawaan

Subject: Seeking Advice and Support Regarding Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and TRT Alternatives

Dear Community Members,
It has been quite some time since I last reached out or visited this platform, but I find myself in need of your help and guidance now more than ever. Allow me to share my story and current situation in hopes of receiving valuable insights and support from this knowledgeable community.

Since 2012, I have been undergoing Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), initially starting with test gel, then transitioning to Sustanon 250, and eventually Nebido 400ml every 10 weeks. However, around 2014, I began experiencing concerning elevations in my PSA, hemoglobin, and hematocrit levels. Despite this, it wasn't until 2016/17 that my PSA reached a level of 3, prompting a referral to a urologist.
Over the years, my PSA fluctuated between 4-7, leading to repeated discussions about undergoing a biopsy. However, I opted for an MRI scan instead, which consistently showed no abnormalities until 2021 when it revealed benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Despite this finding, my PSA continued to rise, reaching 14.15 last year, ultimately resulting in an urgent referral back to a urologist.
Subsequent MRI scans indicated a lesion pirade 4, and a biopsy confirmed the presence of prostate cancer with a Gleason score of 3+4: 7 (grade 2). The urologist recommended a prostatectomy, but I hesitated to rush into such a life-altering decision. Instead, I embarked on a journey to educate myself about the implications and alternatives associated with prostate cancer treatment.
While I recognize the seriousness of my diagnosis, I am grappling with the uncertainty of sacrificing my quality of life for a potentially marginal increase in lifespan, with no guarantee that the cancer will not recur. Furthermore, the suspension of TRT has left me concerned about its impact on my overall well-being, as I believe it contributes to my strength and vitality.
In addition to exploring alternative treatments and lifestyle modifications, I sought a second opinion to ascertain whether the result was indeed correct and requested genetic testing to assess the aggressiveness of my cancer. Unfortunately, both requests were declined, leaving me feeling uncertain about the accuracy of my diagnosis and the best course of action moving forward.
I am reaching out to this community in search of advice, support, and perhaps alternative perspectives that could shed light on my situation. Any insights, experiences, or recommendations regarding prostate cancer management, TRT alternatives, or avenues for obtaining a second opinion or genetic testing would be immensely appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and for any assistance you can offer in navigating this challenging chapter of my life.

Sincerely,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale