Don’t get anabolic effects from Test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ectomanlet

Thought about not posting this because pretty much everyone says the same things but screw it, I’ll give it a shot.

I did the basic 500mg test e bulk and gained 20lbs. Sounds good? Well the 20lbs I gained, I gained because I was eating to gain it. I did build muscle but I put on a lot of fat on that cycle. The gains I made were very natural and nothing special. I might aswell have did it natural because the test didn’t add to anything.

so I wrote it off as bunk and did the same thing again... this time the test was definitely legit. I got high estrogen sides and even got gyno. Problem is, the results were the same. According to bloodwork the test was 100% legit and I should’ve seen some anabolic effects.

My balls never shrunk, my sex drive never changed, pumps never got better, mindset was always the same... it was like the gear never kicked in for me. I’d might as well had been injecting water. I didn’t get much bigger. The little gains I made were basically natural. I’d been on test for 6 months at 500mg, got gyno, and had shit to show for it. Just a couple pounds of muscle that I could’ve gotten without the shit.

my beard got thicker, I got oily skin, pimples on my upper body, etc. so the test is legit.

I’ve tried different esters and sources. My training partners knew I was on shit and agree that it didn’t do much if anything for me. I grew at the same natural rate id been growing at.

so I did research and couldn’t find any explanation for this shit so I emailed Dave palumbo who basically said just keep increasing the dose until something happens and bostin loyd basically said my gear was bullshit and there’s no way I was injecting real shit for that long and didn’t feel it. He insisted something was up with the shit I was taking but I have friends on the same shit blowing up.

so if anyone could help me out with this, it’d be much appreciated. One guy told me something about SHBG levels of that means anything? I’m currently waiting on some caber so I can run this tren I have, hoping it’s just Test I don’t respond to and not all steroids.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

This is not a steroid or bodybuilding forum and as such many will be loathe to give advice I should imagine. Without blood values prior to and post cycle though it is difficult to advise.

Having been a competitive bodybuilder myself in my younger days I can say that I knew more than one who didn't respond well to AAS, to the extent that there were natty bodybuilders who would put on more muscle mass than them.

Some men will grow by just looking at a protein shake, some will struggle no matter what gear they take.

As for your SHBG levels. In a nutshell if your levels are very high much of this exogenous testosterone will not be available to produce the growth you desire, though I would have thought anyone on 500mg of test weekly would have test levels much higher than the natural range.

SilverSurfer

Given this site is for TRT and not a gear site, you might want to try the “Daily Ask Question” over at: https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/

Also, given your username I highly encourage you to drop the redpill nonsense. It’s toxic. No guy is a “manlet” simply because he isn’t at least a 6’2” tall “Chad”.

Best of luck!

xqfq

Just gonna repeat that this isn’t a sports PED forum.

In this video, Dr. Mike Israetel talks about how many steroid users are surprised when they only gain a few lbs of real muscle protein when they do their first cycle-

You might find the video interesting. He notes that many of these people go on to heavily abuse steroids, greatly putting their health at risk.

Systemlord

I didnt get any benefits on TRT injecting weekly doses, daily and EOD dosing is another story. I have low SHBG and am very sensitive to hormone fluctuations, if my hormones fluctuate too much (-100 ng/dL) I'm a TRT non-responder.

Theres more benefit the steadier my levels, in fact I didn't start seeing muscle mass increases and body comp changes until I started injecting my doses EOD, twice weekly nothing happened.

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

I didnt get any benefits on TRT injecting weekly doses, daily and EOD dosing is another story. I have low SHBG and am very sensitive to hormone fluctuations, if my hormones fluctuate too much (-100 ng/dL) I'm a TRT non-responder.

Theres more benefit the steadier my levels, in fact I didn't start seeing muscle mass increases and body comp changes until I started injecting my doses EOD, twice weekly nothing happened.

How low was your shbg? how much total are you injecting any hcg too?

S1W

Interesting how we’re all different.

I feel like I had better results in the gym with 2x/week vs EOD or daily. SHBG mid 20s.

bixt

My SHBG was 13 as of a week ago, I've seen it higher on TRT by improving my diabetes which increased to 22 in only 6 weeks.

I like my estrogen <100, preferably <30. Maybe if I decreased my body fat percentage down to 12 percentage I might try it.

Whats your body fat % currently?

eyeheartny

bostin loyd basically said my gear was bullshit and there’s no way I was injecting real shit for that long and didn’t feel it. He insisted something was up with the shit I was taking but I have friends on the same shit
blowing up.

Did you run any bloodwork on this cycle? If so, post your numbers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me