Primo fo estrogen management!

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I feel great consistently. As good as I have ever felt on TRT. Just bigger and stronger. I have had bad periods on TRT too mostly revolving around nandrolone. Straight test I feel good as well as long as I'm 160 or a bit lower area. I'm guessing here but I bet if I dropped down to 200 test + 125 primo once per week I may be able to get my blood markers in order and do this therapy in perpetuity without an AI. I'd need to stop bulking obviously... and this bulk has been SLOW. I've been adding less than a pound per week.
That's great news. Obviously you found a really good ratio. 2-1 test to primo. Thanks for experimenting with this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Stoak

You nailed it; the trig/hdl-c ratio is the real tell. Major deterioration in the ratio which is good proxy for your lipid particle counts (NMR test...size of your LDL, HDL particles, etc).

References:

I found my natural bloodwork from earlier this year. I was taking off TRT to make a baby... I had been off of everything for 6 months here and eating normally while weighing 30 pounds less.

My total cholesterol was similar at 223
My LDL was 36 points lower and still not great at 133
My HDL was 79! That's 49 points higher than the recent draw of 30.
My Triglycerides we're 57 and the cholesterol calc ratio was 2.8 well within range.

T

tareload

My LDL was 36 points lower and still not great at 133
Thanks for the methodical recap. Excellent work.

Standard equation for LDL,calc not accurate for those with good trig values and avg to slightly high total cholesterol.

See here.

Check out the “diff” column which shows how much someone’s LDL-calc will be overestimated if they have average to a little high on Total Cholesterol and low triglycerides.

First equation is Friedewald and second equation is modified form for “group A” patients. Huge bias as you get into the 200s for total and are below 100 for triglycerides.

Stoak

Thanks for the methodical recap. Excellent work.

Standard equation for LDL,calc not accurate for those with good trig values and avg to slightly high total cholesterol.

See here.

Check out the “diff” column which shows how much someone’s LDL-calc will be overestimated if they have average to a little high on Total Cholesterol and low triglycerides.

First equation is Friedewald and second equation is modified form for “group A” patients. Huge bias as you get into the 200s for total and are below 100 for triglycerides.

Can you dumb this down for me a little bit? Are you implying that my LDL actually isn't that bad bc my HDL and triglycerides we're so good on my natty bloods?

T

tareload

Are you implying that my LDL actually isn't that bad bc my HDL and triglycerides we're so good on my natty bloods?
Yes. From the final paragraph of paper above:

1669042921045.png

I provided both equations above and some examples in the table.

Either measure directly or use one of the updated formulas to compare against "Friedewald" formula which may be misleading. Unfortunately many clinicians seem to overlook this issue for patients with excellent trig values.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoak

Something bizarre happened. I ended this cycle 9 weeks ago and resumed my TRT regimen of 70mg E3.5d + HCG 500iu and I saw my urologist and my total T is 1500+ and E2 is 52. How is this possible after 9 weeks on 140mg? I had my last shot of 200mg test + 125mg primo 10 weeks ago!

I should be 800 TT and 25 E2 at that dose.

It's so strange bc I knew something was off I was getting acne soon after stopping the primo and returning to TRT. My E2 must have been thru the roof this whole time.... whereas when it was 26 on the primo, I didn't even have a pimple.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me