Previous Low E2 - Recent Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

WalkerClark

Hello again guys,

Well I had previously posted labs from 2 years ago where I had tested very low E2 (link to first thread) with symptoms including most notably depression, very cold hands and feet, poor sleep, and virtually no libido. I figure with the first thread getting a little cluttered it would be best to have the new results here.

I decided to take some large doses of Vitamin D3 a week and a half before these tests (80,000 IU's 1 day and 10,000 IU's each day leading up to test). Since I generally feel pretty good during summer months when I am getting ample sun weekly. I do notice to be feeling pretty decent overall the past two weeks starting the week my blood was drawn for these labs (still cold hands and feet though). Sleep has been ok. Reminder - I am NOT taking any TRT. Only supps are mulitvit, fish oil, vit D, probiotic. My diet is the standard clean (lots of fruits, veggies and lean meat a beer here and there). Gym 5-7 days per week. Little to no cardio for past 3 months. Labs were taken 1 day apart 8-9am fasted, no ejaculation 48hrs before.

Please let me know if you see anything that could be cause for concern or could use improvement! Thanks allot I really appreciate your help.

labcorp1.JPG
labcorp2.jpg
labcorp3.jpg
quest1.JPG
cortisol jan2017.jpg
Walker

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Formula364

Hi Walker,
Good improvement! E2 came up and cholesterol looks good.
The high Prolactin must be an anomaly. Has it been this high, previously?
TSH is elevated at 2.39 - should be closer to 1.0. Your T4 is low, but T3 and rT3 are OK. You have cold hands and feet.
Are you getting enough Iodine and Selenium in your diet?
Vitamin A helps regulate the sensitivity to various hormones/signals such as thyroid hormone.

Monitor your waking body temps (at least 97.7) and afternoon temps (98.6). If your temps are low, along with your symptoms, then further thyroid investigation after trying the supps.

Vince

Super Moderator
I think your thyroid is your main problem, it would be nice if you could find a good doctor, that know now to treat thyroids.
Like Formula said high Prolactin will take away your libido.

Still trying to wrap my head around your free testosterone number of 35. That's the the rough especially considering your total!!!! Have you had that tested before?

WalkerClark

Hi Walker,
Good improvement! E2 came up and cholesterol looks good.
The high Prolactin must be an anomaly. Has it been this high, previously?
TSH is elevated at 2.39 - should be closer to 1.0. Your T4 is low, but T3 and rT3 are OK. You have cold hands and feet.
Are you getting enough Iodine and Selenium in your diet?
Vitamin A helps regulate the sensitivity to various hormones/signals such as thyroid hormone.

Monitor your waking body temps (at least 97.7) and afternoon temps (98.6). If your temps are low, along with your symptoms, then further thyroid investigation after trying the supps.

Hi Formula,
I have never had Prolactin measured in the past. I will look into Iodine and Selenium and if I am getting any through my diet or multivitamin. Thanks for the feedback! It is interesting comparing the labs since my diet was more low carb high fat back two years ago when I had my first labs done. The shift in cholesterol is very evident. I have been checking my temp under tongue, and I average between 98.9F-100.0F morning to night. Still freezing cold feet as I type this with warm socks and slippers on in my 72deg home.

I think your thyroid is your main problem, it would be nice if you could find a good doctor, that know now to treat thyroids.
Like Formula said high Prolactin will take away your libido.
Hey Vince,
I am very thankful my E2 is looking ok now. I still feel like I have mild symptoms and I am on the search for a doctor to visit with and discuss my results. Any idea what could be driving up my Prolactin? I wish I had labs from 1 month ago when I really felt mentally terrible.....to see if any of these hormones were really out of range then. Thanks.

Still trying to wrap my head around your free testosterone number of 35. That's the the rough especially considering your total!!!! Have you had that tested before?
Hi Sportsfan,
Can you help me understand what you mean? Are you saying it is bad to have such high free T? I wish my total was higher (don't we all), but I am happy over the past two years it is at least the same/higher. I linked to my previous labs on my first post - my total was 530 and free was "over ref range of 50".....any thoughts on what would be causing free T to be so high?

Thanks fellas!

Walker

Nooo not saying it's bad! Just mind blown how a natural guy has free testosterone levels of 35 and 50 . 50 is like double the range I'd say it was a lab error but you were extremely high on both tests. I would assume any guy would kill for free test levels that high lol.

CoastWatcher

Nooo not saying it's bad! Just mind blown how a natural guy has free testosterone levels of 35 and 50 . 50 is like double the range I'd say it was a lab error but you were extremely high on both tests. I would assume any guy would kill for free test levels that high lol.

Sadly, free testosterone values are frequently reported as being in the higher end of a range, or exceeding a range, and there is no correspondence between that number and subjective feeling. Lab testing for free testosterone is discussed and argued about all the time - the bottom is that line many doctors have concluded the tests are unreliable. More and more are going to a calculated percentage value with albumin and SHBG being variables that are elements in the equation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me