Prescription from family doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

I'm going through the private clinic route and they said the same..so now in a few days just waiting for meds I'm gonna be on test cyp 120mg a week to start. Now I have to do decide if I'm gonna do it once a week to inject or 2 times a week. I'm told the ventro glute is best? Which is right on front of quad I believe.now I'm just trying to educate myself on size of needle to use..I'm not a big guy I'm only like 188 lbs and my legs are generally thin..(genetics) what are ur thoughts ?
DG injection with 27 or 29g insulin pin. Scroll down for video.

Already gave you recommendation on starting dose per week. Once or twice weekly...i do twice weekly now. Higher trough and lower peak.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Now I have to do decide if I'm gonna do it once a week to inject or 2 times a week. I'm told the ventro glute is best?
You could inject using 1/2" insulin syringes in the shoulders or quads. Technically this is considered shallow IM injection and isn't any different than deep IM injection unless you have scar tissue from years of using big needles.

Is there an echo in here?

Last edited:

DaveK22

I am NOT promoting this but I personally do my TRT protocol based on what I have learned over years of reading posts on this forum. I love my Primary Doc but he is not versed in TRT. But to his credit, he listens to me and I explain what I learn on this forum along with some youtube trt channels. He is very receptive to the info.

Although I can get a script for Test from my Primary, I opt to buy via UGL from a source I trust and has a great rep on the BB forums. My Primary is ok with that & writes my scripts for blood work at my request. He often jokes that "I teach him about TRT" and I quickly reply that "Excelmale teaches me".

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me