Preparing for hcg only protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

Dudes in your 20s with T in the 700 range. If I were y’all I would run. Always gonna be someone tryin to sell you something if you come calling.

It’s like my best friend and I want to go to the local lowT clinic with levels 1500+ and see what bs they come up with to sell us...cause you know it’ll be something.

Who cares if your shbg is high. I deadlifted 550 at 181 when I was your age with T levels in the low 300s and a shbg in the 40s and didn’t think anything of it. I wish I felt that good now with levels hitting 1500. The way you run your life matters a whole hell of a lot more than your T levels.

If you get bloated, eat better. If you can’t sleep, lay off the caffeine and phone in bed. If your T levels aren’t 1000, find a new sex partner and they may well be. Lots more to life than chasing hormone levels on questionably reliable blood tests.

Another thing is that my e2 was 19. It could be low free estradiol with such a high shbg.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vvs1

So are you going to follow through with the HCG protocol?

If I do, I will wait a few more weeks. I'm going to order more stinging nettle tincture to go along with my other narrowed down supps for now. Also going to stop eating healthy. Apparently fruits and veggies increase shbg. Seems legit since my shbg was in the 80s while trying a vegan diet.

I'd like to get clarification from Defy about quitting hcg before I start.

fifty

FWIW I always felt pretty good on nettle extract and fenugreek extract and occasionally maca. A friend of a friend is a pro bodybuilder and he recommended some supplement that helped me and those were the key ingredients...I can't for the life of me remember what it was called right now.

Anyway those supps did nothing for my numbers (I think I even went down slightly in T and Free T...shbg stayed similar) but I felt better. I felt so much better I was really surprised my blood work wasn't better. Just goes to show you sometimes numbers don't mean ish.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me