Preg question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mich66

Through a blood test I saw I was at almost zero pregnenolone, I took over-the-counter product and thought I was good to go. Six months later I had my dr. order same test, and I was blown away I was still at zero ish. I 71, on TRT 17 years. DHEA is middle of the range. Total T 950 recent test. Free is the middle of the range. I read alot on pregnenolone and learned so much about this Top of the chain hormone. One benefit seems to be sleep, depression, etc. I know we are all different.

I got a script for micronized Preg 100 mgs. Started this 6 months ago. Got fresh lab July 11, and I thought I'd see a nice bump, with this compounded form. Well the result is only 39 range is

1689724836600.png

My question, I'm thinking of going to 200 mgs a day. Any comments on; am I playing with fire here, will I upset everything downstream,,,just looking to take advantage of a 3/4 range target. I read some posts showing doing 500 mgs a day short term. Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Through a blood test I saw I was at almost zero pregnenolone, I took over-the-counter product and thought I was good to go. Six months later I had my dr. order same test, and I was blown away I was still at zero ish. I 71, on TRT 17 years. DHEA is middle of the range. Total T 950 recent test. Free is the middle of the range. I read alot on pregnenolone and learned so much about this Top of the chain hormone. One benefit seems to be sleep, depression, etc. I know we are all different.

I got a script for micronized Preg 100 mgs. Started this 6 months ago. Got fresh lab July 11, and I thought I'd see a nice bump, with this compounded form. Well the result is only 39 range is

View attachment 34622

My question, I'm thinking of going to 200 mgs a day. Any comments on; am I playing with fire here, will I upset everything downstream,,,just looking to take advantage of a 3/4 range target. I read some posts showing doing 500 mgs a day short term. Thank you.
What is the actual range for it? Ive been reading about it as well and it sounds pretty interesting thing to explore. Do you feel any better/worse from taking 100mg?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me