Posting friends Blood test results - Very Low T-Levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lobsterman

Friends Blood Test Results:

50 year old male - very physically fit - eats very clean & health, works out 4+ times a week. 5ft 5 inches - approx. 180lbs muscular build

I am trying to get him to go to a private HRT clinic to get new blood work done and a formal review. Looking at his current results he should be a candidate for HRT. Is there anything in his bloodwork that would suggest he would not be a candidate?

Thank you in advance for any insight, feedback and suggestions. Greatly appreciated.

Dave "lobsterman"

1708901159850.png

1708900977016.png

1708901038759.png

1708901075430.png

1708901100076.png

1708901128514.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You need to find out what’s causing these elevated markers before initiating TRT. You should check for iron overload, which can elevate the hematocrit and hemoglobin and lower testosterone.

Iron overload can cause low testosterone. A high B12 is considered a marker of liver injury as well as higher ferritin and high B9 levels.

The liver clears out bilirubin, so a high value is liver related.

You should check for sleep apnea if having difficulty staying asleep, which can also elevate the hematocrit and hemoglobin.

People with higher end ferritin live shorter life expectancies, a ferritin <200 life expectancy goes up.

Do you have any difficulty with urination or pain when urinating?

Last edited:

lobsterman

Thank you for the quick reply Systemlord. All the times you help strangers on this board is greatly apricated, it does not go unnoticed. I will pass on your questions to my friend. I forgot to mention that this person is a smoker - two packs a week I think? All his life he has been super crazy about working out and eating very healthy but he smokes, trained with top drug free bodybuilders and competed in drug free power lifting and yet he smokes - it's anxiety related. Could never seem to kick it. Thank you and have a fantastic week.

BigTex

Hope you don't take this personal, but the 1st problem I see is you are having to post this for him. Your friend needs to want to solve these problem. Second, suggest he start vaping instead of smoking cigarettes. That way he can learn to gradually reduce the amount of addictive nicotine over a period of time. Most likely nicotine addiction is the cause of the anxiety. Most a lot of the high blood parameters you posted could be attributed to smoking, only to be made worse by the low testosterone. Not much sense in heating healthy, training hard and then smoking.

Last edited:

sammmy

Your friend is sick of something: blood and white blood cells in urine, elevated neutrophils, elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit, elevated bilirubin.

He has to go to a doctor. Until this is resolved and blood tests repeated to see what his normal state is, I wouldn't do any TRT. Being sick can suppress testosterone, so it is not advisable to base TRT decisions on tests done when one is sick.

lobsterman

Hope you don't take this personal, but the 1st problem I see is you are having to post this for him. Your friend needs to want to solve these problem. Second, suggest he start vaping instead of smoking cigarettes. That way he can learn to gradually reduce the amount of addictive nicotine over a period of time. Most likely nicotine addiction is the cause of the anxiety. Most a lot of the high blood parameters you posted could be attributed to smoking, only to be made worse by the low testosterone. Not much sense in heating healthy, training hard and then smoking.

Thank you for the follow up, much apricated. I posted for my friend to help him out as he was having tech challenges trying to copy and paste the results without all the formatting getting mushed together. He does that his health seriously he just has always had trouble kicking the smoking, he tries to vape instead of smoking but he keeps failing back to smoking (stress related - there are some OCD related issues which makes kicking smoking permanently challenging).

lobsterman

Your friend is sick of something: blood and white blood cells in urine, elevated neutrophils, elevated hemoglobin and hematocrit, elevated bilirubin.

He has to go to a doctor. Until this is resolved and blood tests repeated to see what his normal state is, I wouldn't do any TRT. Being sick can suppress testosterone, so it is not advisable to base TRT decisions on tests done when one is sick.
Thank you for your reply. He does have an upcoming appointment with his GPO to get full blood work done, I advised him to find out what is going on first before starting any HRT or Testosterone support supplements. Thank you for you recommendations, it is greatly apricated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me