Please help - feeling pretty bad - here's my results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chopsuey

Hi FeelingLost,

The testosterone dose I adjusted about 4 weeks ago, shortly after my first post on this thread.

The DHEA/Preg I started yesterday.

Regarding high E2 signs I can't notice anything that's really changed since my low e2, to medium to now - all feel's the same. (libido is still very poor etc)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi FeelingLost,

The testosterone dose I adjusted about 4 weeks ago, shortly after my first post on this thread.

The DHEA/Preg I started yesterday.

Regarding high E2 signs I can't notice anything that's really changed since my low e2, to medium to now - all feel's the same. (libido is still very poor etc)

DHEA is known to increase E2 in men. I don't know about Preg but I'll be it does to they are both building blocks for manufacturing E.

4 weeks means you are getting close to steady state T cyp is 40 days. The T level in your body will continue to rise until you reach steady state. Which means there is a very good chance E2 and prolactin will continue higher.
Do you have and AI at the ready? If not I would cut your dose to 100mg/wk with an SHGB of 18 your Free T will still be at or above the top of the range.
You stay at 140 and other problems can start happening like your HCT (percent of red blood cells) will go up and that is not a good thing.

Chopsuey

DHEA is known to increase E2 in men. I don't know about Preg but I'll be it does to they are both building blocks for manufacturing E.

4 weeks means you are getting close to steady state T cyp is 40 days. The T level in your body will continue to rise until you reach steady state. Which means there is a very good chance E2 and prolactin will continue higher.
Do you have and AI at the ready? If not I would cut your dose to 100mg/wk with an SHGB of 18 your Free T will still be at or above the top of the range.
You stay at 140 and other problems can start happening like your HCT (percent of red blood cells) will go up and that is not a good thing.

Thanks for the reply. I had originally taken a higher dose as I wanted to be in the upper range, I can lower it again but my SHBG is 42 not 18, that's another reason why I thought a higher dose might work better?

Good point for HCT, I did bloodwork a few days ago for iron panel, cbc and a few other things with my GP and will know the results on the 4th.

I do have an AI on hand, aromasin.

Chopsuey

So just got back iron, cbc and thyroid results:

These are Canadian values, some are the same, some are different so I included reference ranges

Iron 22 (ref: 7 - 29 umol/L)
TIBC 59 (ref: 45-77 umol/L)
Ferritin: 75 (ref: 24-453)

T4 FREE: 14 (ref 12-22 pmol/l)
T3 FREE: 5.1 (ref 3.4-5.9 pmol/l)
REVERSE t3: 16.5 (ref 9.1- 24 [pmol)

Hematocrit 0.53
Hemoglobin: 177 (REF 129-165 g/l)

My current protocol for thyroid was moving from 75mcg synthroid to 66mcg + 25 t3.

The test was taken at 4 PM, with 66 mcg synthroid plus 8 mcg t3 taken at 5am (skiped the rest of t3 before testing). I feel kind of hyperthyroid with this and looks like I'm low on t4 so thinking increasing the dose of synthroid and reducing the dose of t3.

Looks like my hematocrit is high, haven't donated in 6 months. Blood pull a month and a half ago hematocrit was .50 so up 3 points or error not sure. My BP is steady at 120/80

Should donate blood? Looks like my iron is good but ferritin is low, not sure what that means?

Seems like libido is increasing a bit(from non existent to almost non existent but I can tell something is changing for the better slowly) and since upping my dose of pregnenolone to 50mg I've noticed a massive difference in temperature and energy ( I was low cortisol before too and apparently need cortisol for thyroid to work well so this seems to be working out)

Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated and I will keep posting my blood work here in case anyone is interested in following.

Will do test/free test/SHBG/E2 sensitive in about 2-4 weeks from now, figured I'd give thyroid and dhea/preg a chance to stabilize before I do a pull.

Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching