Can certain peptides fix a damaged heart? Looking for a suggestion

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am 29 years old who misused anabolics in my late teens and early twenties. I suffer with a bounding pulse, ie a heartbeat that is too strong. I have had every test you can and everything is normal on paper. I have tried everything in regards to medication but nothing really works. My cardiac MRI and echocardiogram show that my left ventricle is towards the top of the range and my blood volumes are at top of the range and used to be above it. I associate my excessively strong pulse starting around the time I took anabolics. I also have a low heart rate for my age, when I was fit it was as a low as 40 and now I have quit exercise it is still around 50. Pre anabolics my heart rate was definitely much higher than this.

My symptoms are incredibly disruptive and prevent me functioning normally due to the discomfort and the fact it stops me getting deep sleep. As a result I am l looking for a solution, but my doctor can't really offer me any help as there is no diagnosis and the NHS (in the UK) don't go out of their way to find a solution. I speculate that anabolics may have caused my heart to get too large and as a result my heart rate is lower and pumps a lot of blood each beat. My cardiologist thinks that this might be why I have my symptoms, but can't offer anything that will help.

As a result I am looking into peptides. Are there any peptides that could effectively help reset my heart back to factory settings? I am already trying TB500 (the full 43 AA version), just started a couple of days ago. I was wondering if anyone with knowledge might be able to point me in the direction of what peptides might be useful to achieve this goal, if it is possible at all. I am also getting Caridogen, a Khavsinson biopeptide regulator which seem to be picking up in popularity. I am doing this without a doctor because I simply don't have a choice and peptides aren't a thing in UK medicine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I also have a low heart rate for my age, when I was fit it was as a low as 40 and now I have quit exercise it is still around 50.

Not so sure it was using AAS when you were a teen that caused any problems. Perhaps it is that you ceased to exercise. Sorry you are having problem with doctors. Science has not proven that steroids cause left ventricle hypertrophy and instead have proven that it is an adaptation to exercise. Your HR being lower and stroke volume increasing are also both adaptations to exercise and a sign that your heart is healthy, see below. Don't know much about UK medicine, but I would fire the cardiologist and get another one. "Might be" as a diagnose in the field of cardiology is not really acceptable.

Cardiovascular Adaptations to Exercise​

Aerobic fitness, anaerobic fitness, and muscular endurance training place larger demands on the heart than any other type of training. Over time these demands result in adaptations to the cardiovascular system such as:

Physiological Adaptation

Heart Size

• The muscular walls of the heart increase in thickness, particularly in the left ventricle, providing a more powerful contraction.
  • The left ventricles internal dimensions increase as a result of increased ventricular filling.

Stroke Volume (SV)

• The increase in size of the heart enables the left ventricle to stretch more and thus fill with more blood. The increase in muscle wall thickness also increases the contractility resulting in increased stroke volume at rest and during exercise, increasing blood supply to the body.

Resting Heart Rate (RHR)

• As cardiac output at rest remains constant the increase in stroke volume is accompanied by a corresponding decrease in heart rate.

Cardiac Output (Q)

• Cardiac output increases significantly during maximal exercise effort due to the increase in SV. This results in greater oxygen supply, waste removal and hence improved endurance performance.

Blood Pressure (BP)

• People with blood pressure in the ‘normal’ ranges experience little change in BP at rest or with exercise; however hypertensive people find that their BP’s reduce towards normal as they do more exercise. This is due to a reduction in total peripheral resistance within the artery, and improved condition and elasticity of the smooth muscle in the blood vessel walls.

If you are interested in peptides that help the cardiovascular system check out this site. They have lot of good research on all the common peptides on the market.

Last edited:

sammmy

Heart rate and how strong your pulse feels are controlled not only by the physical parameters of your heart, but also by your autonomic nervous system and the blood pooling in your blood vessels. You mentioned in another thread that intestinal inflammation increases your pulse force. The inflammation increases the blood pooling in intestines (the largest pool) and it seems that it affects your perceived pulse strength, which suggests that the problem isn't the size of your heart.

Have you measured your blood pressure under calm conditions at home?
Best is in the morning after getting up before eating or drinking, since blood pressure decreases after meals and in the evening.

If you have a finger pulsemeter, you can check your autonomic system by sitting relaxed for a while and then suddenly rising - if in the following 5 mins your pulse jumps by more than 30 beats/minute, then you may have POTS which is disregulation of the autonomic nervous system.

Have you done a recent CBC with differential test, to see how your immune system is doing overall?

Fernando Almaguer

coco flavanols have been shown to work it takes a while though for blood flow improvment. Not sure if this helps. Cocovia is the supplement name.

t_spacemonkey

i never took AAS, but in my mid 20s i had all sort of weird heart issues. low beat at night (40's) etc. to this i don't know why this happened but it all resolved. i suspect nutritional deficiencies. check your vit D levels, thyroid panel etc. a lot of this stuff was mental as well, stress/depression (living in a rainy place no sunshine)
if your heart is truly enlarged no peptide will fix it. if there is any chronic damage it is what it is. it is just not evident that AAS caused this here

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me