Penile bruising with TRIMIX

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jaydubbs

Injected Trimix today and got some nasty bruising for the first time. No pain, just a fairly large dark purple bruise. I have been taking extra L-citrulline. Maybe I hit the wrong spot, I did notice that the erection was not quite up to standard. I'm concerned about how long it will take for the bruise clear up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Are you taking aspirin or blood thinners ?

Try to massage your penis twice daily. It will take at least 10 days to have that hematoma disappear.

Jaydubbs

Are you taking aspirin or blood thinners ?

Try to massage your penis twice daily. It will take at least 10 days to have that hematoma disappear.
No aspirin, Just about 4 gm of L-Citrulline, which has improved the efficacy of the TM lately. Maybe it was a bad injection, the results this time were not up to par.
Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Bad injection technique. Next time, make sure you press hard the side of the injection with your thumb. And then “squeeze” your penis as much as you can.

jadenfox

Injected Trimix today and got some nasty bruising for the first time. No pain, just a fairly large dark purple bruise. I have been taking extra L-citrulline. Maybe I hit the wrong spot, I did notice that the erection was not quite up to standard. I'm concerned about how long it will take for the bruise clear up.
This happens on occasion if I hit a blood vessel, for me it usually goes away in about 3 days. I've gotten better at finding the small ones and avoiding them :)

RSVHDLR

After my first 3 injections went really well, my last 3 have yielded nothing. Last night, I injected in the left side with a 5/16 needle for the first time, and I felt a little extra pinch. I kept pressure on the injection site and massaged as directed, and while there was no bruise in the injection site, there was a purple swollen spot on the head over the hole about the size of a small fingernail. There was no blood, but when I peed there were like 7 different streams coming out because the hole area was swollen. It's not really painful. I guess I nicked the urethra upon injection??

RSVHDLR

I was previously using 1/2" length but just switched to the 5/16 inch. I was far from the head...like a half inch up from the base. I didn't have pain really and now the swelling is down, although still a purple spot from the hole down maybe a quarter inch. I didn't feel like it required an ER visit. It didn't burn or anything upon urination.

RSVHDLR

No, none at all. It's odd.....I'd think if I punctured the urethra, I'd pee blood. It's almost like the Trimix just went to the skin around the hole.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me