Bruising problems with Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pavel

Can someone please advise how to reduce/minimize bruising fom Trimix injections?
I try to avoid any visible blood vessels; always follow the "between 9 and 11 o'clock and the 1 and 3 o'clock" injection site locations; then apply pressure 2-5 minutes @site directly afterwards; but end up with dark purple streaking along shaft that takes WEEKS to resolve. (Am not on any BP or anti-coagulent meds).
Can anything be done to reduce/eliminate this unsightly problem?
Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am so sorry to hear. So, no aspirin, fish oils, vitamin E, etc? Are you usually a "bruiser" when it comes to previous injuries or injections?

Pavel

I am so sorry to hear. So, no aspirin, fish oils, vitamin E, etc? Are you usually a "bruiser" when it comes to previous injuries or injections?
Take occasional aspirin and vitamin E. Also do weekly testosterone injections (obviously different location); never noticed any bruising from those, or from routine injuries.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would stop those two. Also, use a 29 or 30 gauge 1/2 inch instead of anything shorter than 1/2 inch. Let me know. Make sure that you do not only press hard on injection site but also squeeze your shaft up and down to distribute the product. I hope you are not a natural "bruiser"!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me