Pellets Testosterone My Review

Buy Lab Tests Online

Albert39

Hi, I did the procedure 4 days ago, I get 9 pellets of testosterone and 1 of something to reduce estrogen ( that doctor explain to me ).

In addition he give me shots, HCG 300 units twice a week, i've enough for 4 months

Now after 4 days i still feeling some pain and like a hard rock, like if I have a knock, not in the place of pellets, is uper, were the anesthetic was applied, is getting better slowly it really was inconvenient 2 days.

What do yo think about this, is wright the HCG twice a week ? it's not other option than have a shot ? is the first time I shot myself.

Until now, I feel not tier and in morning is like if I wake up with 2 coffees, really awake and sharp :)
Gym and sex performance, will be tested next week :)

I'm 39 years old 86Kg my testosterone level before was 500, normal for my age, first time I take something like this, until now only bcaa :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Albert, if your are injecting hcg (which is great stuff) why don't you also inject testosterone? Injecting twice a week T and hcg works great for me.

Albert39

Im doing the same question to myself !? is a lot cheaper and safer...

inject testosterone is as easy as hcg with a insulin syringe ? i read that is not as easy...

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale, Albert. Vince raises the same question I had, and that you were asking:why not inject testosterone? There really is very little to it, the link Vince sent lays it out neatly and cleanly. Perhaps most importantly, regular injections allows you and your doctor to adjust your protocol on an as-needed basis. If levles fall to quickly, if estradiol rises too high, it is a simple matter to respond to these developments. Keep us posted on how the pellets work for you, and give some consideration to Vince's points. All the best.

Albert39

it looks better than pellets, i still reading about it, and found a lot against mixing oil based and water, say that the solvents in oil based, may affect hcg...

Vince

Super Moderator
I use 80mg of testosterone cypionate and 500iu of hcg every 3 1/2 days - no AI

testosterone, serum 1059ng/dl 348-1197
free testosterone direct 28.9 pg/mL 6.6-18.1
dhea-sulate 214.9 ug/dL 48.9-344.2
estradiol, seneitive 27.3 pg/mL 8.0-35.0

Albert39

well, has been 15 days, I fell great, can´t sleep more than 6 hours I don´t feel tiered to sleep.
I eat because i´ve to, but I hardly fell appetite, I think that it is for the HCG.
So now I know how it´s feel, time to do a good diet and more work at Gym :)

Vince

Super Moderator
well, has been 15 days, I fell great, can´t sleep more than 6 hours I don´t feel tiered to sleep.
I eat because i´ve to, but I hardly fell appetite, I think that it is for the HCG.
So now I know how it´s feel, time to do a good diet and more work at Gym :)
Sounds like your protocol is working for you, please continue to keep us updated :)

ERO

Pellets have problems with their lack of adjust-ability. Say you get pellets injected and 6 weeks later your T is way too high - is your doc going to cut into you and take some out? More common is the following scenario; You get pellets and your T levels are great for, say, the first 6 weeks, then drop too low - but according to your doc's rules, you cannot get more pellets until 12 weeks have gone by - so you feel like sh*t for a month or two until your next dose.

CoastWatcher

All of us hope you find great success with your current protocol. However, as others here have noted, I wonder if you're going to find yourself frustrated by the inability of you/your doctor to intervene and adjust to the current situation as time goes on. Keep us posted.

Albert39

Lab Test

Well, It is my lab after 80 days since I started.

The testosteron level is 13, what do you think about this level, is too high ?

May I continue with testosterone and HCG indefinitely or I will need to cycle it ?

HCG is about 400ui twice a week.

I increase a bit of muscle, fell fine but i thinking about add estanozolol.

Attachments

• lab1.JPG
    lab1.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 345
  • lab2.JPG
    lab2.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 346
  • lab3.JPG
    lab3.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 338
  • lab4.JPG
    lab4.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 348
  • lab5.JPG
    lab5.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 338

Vince

Super Moderator
Albert, please give us more information about yourself. Why are you on testosterone, it is a lifelong commitment. You don't cycle T or HCG. Best way to build muscle is a clean diet and good workouts.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me