Pain after test injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

AdamYoung

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone get pain after testosterone injection? I take both HCG n Test. I never got pain when i take HCG but when i take testosterone, i get pain all the time. Do you guys also get pain? I take subcutaneous near thigh. Please share ur exp. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

I had pain from T shallow IM in the thighs.

currently and for the last several years have been doing subQ in the belly and
"love handles" (Of which I have none). Occasionally a little sting if I hit a small blood vessel, but more than 95% problem free.

Some guys won;t have it, and only IM works well for them. You have to try and see what's best for you.

AdamYoung

In my bottle it says, intramuscular only but i read online subcutaneous works better, so i was giving subcutaneous injection to thigh area. I will try intramuscular and see if it helps. I never tried stomach. Should i try subcutaneous to stomach area?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Years back when I started TRT I would get itchy welts at my subcutaneous injection sites. I think you can become desensitized over time to this, and for me at least it's no longer a problem. The reaction I had with IM was far worse, as if the area had been punched hard.

AdamYoung

Thanks for the response. I am feeling the same. Initially i thought i was doing wrong but i dint have any issue with HCG injection but only with test. Exactly i feel like someone punched me, the pain is quit high. I started 2 weeks ago, i gave injection 5 times, only one time i dint have pain and rest of the time i got severe pain. @Cataceous Should i try subcutaneous near stomach area? @Vince where do u take the injection?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for the response. I am feeling the same. Initially i thought i was doing wrong but i dint have any issue with HCG injection but only with test. Exactly i feel like someone punched me, the pain is quit high. I started 2 weeks ago, i gave injection 5 times, only one time i dint have pain and rest of the time i got severe pain. @Cataceous Should i try subcutaneous near stomach area? @Vince where do u take the injection?
I inject testosterone in my shoulders and VG. I started just recently injecting HCG into the love handles. For both testosterone (with grapeseed oil) and HCG, I use an easy touch 29g half inch syringe.

Best testosterone injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

Cataceous

Super Moderator
...@Cataceous Should i try subcutaneous near stomach area? ...
Yes, it's reasonable to try around there. If you continue to have problems then other things to try are a different ester and/or a different carrier oil. It's one of the reasons that I ended up favoring enanthate over cypionate. But in the end it may be more about giving your body time to adapt to the foreign substances.

AdamYoung

Yes, it's reasonable to try around there. If you continue to have problems then other things to try are a different ester and/or a different carrier oil. It's one of the reasons that I ended up favoring enanthate over cypionate. But in the end it may be more about giving your body time to adapt to the foreign substances.
Oh i dint knew about it. Thanks for sharing info. I definitely look into enanthate. Not sure what oil they are using in mine. It looks like the issue is with the oil itself bcas my body should not have any problem accepting testosterone as its naturally available in my blood. Its just my guess. Anyways, ill try all the other alternatives.

AdamYoung

Thanks Cataceous, i took subcutaneous testosterone injection to my abdominal area and there was no pain today. I am taking test cypionate.

Systemlord

Thanks Cataceous, i took subcutaneous testosterone injection to my abdominal area and there was no pain today. I am taking test cypionate.

I inject insulin 4 times a day (short/long acting) and notice some areas are more sensitive than others, some areas I feel nothing and other areas sting like hell. It's the same thing injecting into my quads EOD, some areas are more sensitive.

Vince is accurate in his comment about too many nerves in the quads, there is a very small margin for error.

AdamYoung

Ya i agree with you. I do have some pain now but its nothing compared to pain in thigh area. Thigh area injection, i feel like somebody punched me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me