Oxandrolone Kidney Damage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Okrhit

I took 24mg pharma Oxandrolone ED prescribed by my men's clinic for 83 days with my TRT which is Test C 50mg EOD and 250 HCG twice a week. I have been off the oxandrolone for a little over two weeks. Family doc pulled bloods for other symptoms, I would not have done them this soon.

My eGFR went from 86 to 60, and my creatinine went from 1.1 to 1.48. BP was normal, glucose and a1c were good.

I am on a low carb diet, probably don't do as well as I should with water intake. I drink lots of coffee. The latest lab was also not fasted, and taken in the afternoon. I had a big piece of salmon for lunch.

42yo, 265lbs, very muscular. Lift four days a week, not much cardio. Take a pre-workout with creatine.

Haven't had follow up with doc, are my kidneys permanently damaged, or was it a combination of a mid-day test, low hydration?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I took 24mg pharma Oxandrolone ED prescribed by my men's clinic for 83 days with my TRT which is Test C 50mg EOD and 250 HCG twice a week. I have been off the oxandrolone for a little over two weeks. Family doc pulled bloods for other symptoms, I would not have done them this soon.

My eGFR went from 86 to 60, and my creatinine went from 1.1 to 1.48. BP was normal, glucose and a1c were good.

I am on a low carb diet, probably don't do as well as I should with water intake. I drink lots of coffee. The latest lab was also not fasted, and taken in the afternoon. I had a big piece of salmon for lunch.

42yo, 265lbs, very muscular. Lift four days a week, not much cardio. Take a pre-workout with creatine.

Haven't had follow up with doc, are my kidneys permanently damaged, or was it a combination of a mid-day test, low hydration?
Three things pop out at me when I read this:
1. Very muscular
2. lift 4 days a week
3. pre-workout with creatine

Lowe carb diet usually means much higher protein.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Take a pre-workout with creatine.
Creatine falsely increases creatinine. Not clinically significant. But, in any case, get a Cystatin C test to make sure all is well.

Also, watch for this since it may increase liver enzymes, and doctors will blame oxandrolone:

Okrhit

Unreleased complaint of persistent headaches after getting dizzy during a heavy lift in the gym. Headaches occur during sex and get ready bad with orgasam.

Also have some tingling and numbness in one foot. So he was chasing diabetes I think.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me