Ordered from NuScience Peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I will say this again, I have probably more experience with peptides than any one on this board. I can't even imagine how many 100's of vials I have purchased and used since 2005. I have bought from the Chinese, bought from internet sites and a few times even off Ebay. NEVER have I purchased anything that was not good. I always got that kind of flushing feeling typical of most peptides.. BPC157 and TB500 do not do this. Never got anything that caused any reaction, except back when people thought AA was the only thing used to reconstitute IGF-1. I was one of the 1st that said BW worked better. That burn AA gives is cellular necrosis, not good in any book. I know from dealing with people who synthesize large amounts of this stuff that it is so cheap to make that it is just not worth trying to pass off crap. Even IGF-1. There is plenty of profit to be made selling good products and none to be made selling crap. I sourced peptides for a while, quit years ago and now I am a customer like the rest of you. I NEVER have problem with anything I buy from any source. With this so called shortage of BW I always ask where the BW came from. Lots of bad products out there that claim to be BW which is nothing but reverse osmosis purified water and .9% BA. You can make a gallon of it at home for very little money.

To be clear, I did not bring NuSciencePeptides to this board. He found his way here on his own. In fact, he had PM'd me to find out if I was the same BigTex that he knew of. I did vetted him as a sponsor on a board I am the administrator of and have 100% trust in his products. We have never had a complaint and only positives from those who have ordered from him. These are all very experienced users. I do know for a fact he is also been vetted on several boards and has the same positive comments. Don't know what his status is on this board, but I stand behind using NuSciencePeptides 100% and will be happy to recommend him to anyone who asks. I made it clear that his prices are very fair and his service is top notch. That combination is very hard to find anywhere.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

I have been very pleased with the product and the service so far. Also, I feel it’s a benefit to have the ability for direct feedback from the source. I buy a lot of peptides and will continue to use them.

I would recommend however that some of the comments posted are better sent via PM, for discretionary reasons.

Gman86

So I started 150mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg of CJC 1295 without DAC twice a day on 9-20-23, both from nuscience, and am noticing my hands sometimes going a little numb while sleeping, while sleeping in certain positions, which is exactly what would happen when I was using pharma Genotropin HGH. Obv doesn’t prove anything definitively, but it’s a sign that they most likely are legit, imo/ ime

Fernando Almaguer

No, the one for TB500 WAS from SW when we bought our initial inventory from them and there was no reason to retest. It was from them directly and with their permission it was posted.

My new batch of TB500, Tirz 10mg, and Ipamorelin are awaiting results from MZ Biolabs who are away until Oct. They will be posted the day they are finalized. We paid for testing directly.

I respect your research and being careful, however, with all the crooked people out there how do you trust ANYONE with research products, never mind actually taking a chance injecting them into your body?

Updated Test Results page for what is being tested and pending.

2 Current, removed the old and have 3 at the lab (closed until Oct)
Sending out the new BPC157 tomorrow for testing

Mid-Oct all 6 will be current, sorry for any delays, it takes 3-5 weeks for turn around on results and many times product moves faster than testing.
Hey I'm posting my experience and what the guy at MZ biomass told me. How can you blame me when I go researching and he tells me the CoAs are edited and what not. I felt betrayed in a sense. But if you are.correcting those things then that is great and I'm just giving my experience. Men keeping each other accountable is a good thing.

You refunded my money without me asking. I was going to bite the bullet because they may be good stuff and I may have a unique reaction. Thanks I just want guys to get the good stuff and good on you for providing the reassurance.

Gman86

How's your imaporelin going?
ive taken growth hormone peptides before, and I don’t really notice anything significant from them, so it’s hard to say what they’re doing or not doing. I basically use them as like a background thing. Just gives me a piece of mind thinking they’re giving me benefits in the background basically. So far only thing I’ve noticed is that my fingers fall asleep a bit while im sleeping if I sleep in certain positions. And I notice my grip at the gym is very very slightly compromised. Nothing crazy. I notice the same thing when I take pharma HGH. It’s due to the increased water retention that puts pressure on the nerves in the wrist. Basically the same mechanism that causes guys to get carpal tunnel like symptoms when they use too high of dosages of HGH. This isn’t a negative in my mind about these peptides. In fact the opposite. To me, it’s just proving that they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing. Increasing growth hormone levels within my body. The symptoms that I’m experiencing are just common side effects of increased growth hormone levels. I also think I’m sensitive to experiencing them. I know guys using pretty high HGH dosages and don’t experience these symptoms. Meanwhile even when I used relatively low dosages of pharma HGH, I still experienced them. Dosages in the 1.8-2.7iu range.

Fernando Almaguer

ive taken growth hormone peptides before, and I don’t really notice anything significant from them, so it’s hard to say what they’re doing or not doing. I basically use them as like a background thing. Just gives me a piece of mind thinking they’re giving me benefits in the background basically. So far only thing I’ve noticed is that my fingers fall asleep a bit while im sleeping if I sleep in certain positions. And I notice my grip at the gym is very very slightly compromised. Nothing crazy. I notice the same thing when I take pharma HGH. It’s due to the increased water retention that puts pressure on the nerves in the wrist. Basically the same mechanism that causes guys to get carpal tunnel like symptoms when they use too high of dosages of HGH. This isn’t a negative in my mind about these peptides. In fact the opposite. To me, it’s just proving that they’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to be doing. Increasing growth hormone levels within my body. The symptoms that I’m experiencing are just common side effects of increased growth hormone levels. I also think I’m sensitive to experiencing them. I know guys using pretty high HGH dosages and don’t experience these symptoms. Meanwhile even when I used relatively low dosages of pharma HGH, I still experienced them. Dosages in the 1.8-2.7iu range.
Interesting, I definitely feel the deep dreaming. Before I would be in my dreams sure but now ita very lucid. More so than before.

Gman86

Interesting, I definitely feel the deep dreaming. Before I would be in my dreams sure but now ita very lucid. More so than before.
U know what, I think I might be experiencing the same. I don’t remember my dreams all the time, but last night I remember two that were both pretty vivid. Can’t remember the details of them now, but when I woke up I remember thinking about how detailed they were and all the things I could remember from them as soon as I woke up

Davefitman

I'm using workoutfitnessgears to get gears I'm currently running my cutting cycle I'm pretty happy with my results must say they are reliable and legit.

Renuew

So its been a few days and unfortunately I feel like I want to stop the TB 500 it burns (not systemic ) like before but it definitely burns. Is it from impurities?

should I keep injecting despite the discomfort? Is it doing more harm than good? I don't know.
Bro, mix it up in some ultra water and put it in a nasal spray. I do not stick myself willfully Ever. I dont do needles. Laugh at that, but there are things that I have done that would be considered superhuman. I wouldn't start a problem with anyone who has my size build. But, if there was ever a contest with needles, I lose all day. If TB-500 got any better than what I experienced with nasal intake, it would frighten me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me