Ordered from NuScience Peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

No idea. I mean, let’s be real. We are injecting research chemicals, there is a certain amount “what the fuck am I injecting??” Risk that you have to be ok with
Yea thats real for sure. Just wondering if its normal or still good stuff and if I should keep injecting. I probably won't.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Where did you get the water to reconstitute? I usually inject 2mg of TB500 and have never felt any pain of any kind. The only time I felt pain injecting peptides was when I listened to someone and used 6% solution of Acetic Acid reconstitute IGF-1. Big mistake. I also had a bad experience using sterile water and not BW.

No idea. I mean, let’s be real. We are injecting research chemicals, there is a certain amount “what the fuck am I injecting??” Risk that you have to be ok with.
Everything is tested for purity and quantity. Some people have bad reactions like you stated. I for one cannot do HCG without being absolutely crippled and swollen. That's compounded and pharmaceutical it just destroys me.

@NuSciencePeptides what are you seeing in terms of real world shelf lives for peptides? How long can one realistically expect an un-reconstituted peptide to remain stable at shelf? How about after reconstituting? Just curious what you are seeing in the real world.
In a cool dry dark place realistically 6 months or more. I have personally use stuff that is 2 years old that I bought 10 years ago before I was in this and it worked fine so I know what they say it's like an expiration date but maybe degrades slowly over time but I will say this it worked fine when I took it.

@NuSciencePeptides Quick question, I just reconstituted some CJC and IPA that I ordeded. I used a 3ml bac water with each. The ones that are sold on the nuscience website. Thing is both bac waters had exactly 2ml’s in them, when the labels on both said that they contained 3ml’s. It’s no biggie, the math will just be different, dosing wise, compared to if there were 3ml’s in each bac water. Equally as easy to figure out how much to draw up, dosage wise, post reconstitution, so it doesn’t bother me a bit.

I just wanted to mention it incase u weren’t aware of this. So that u could either label them as 2ml’s each, or add an extra ML of bac water to each vial so they do indeed have 3ml’s in each

So far zero complaints tho. Shipping and communication are both top notch, and products look great. Now onto the fun part and seeing how they work. Really excited to hopefully have an amazing and high quality go to source going forward
Yes I am aware of this and I sent an email out to everyone who ordered it. They all came back to 2 ML. I adjusted the price on the website as well as the cost.

That was a production issue that was out of our hands and the compounding pharmacy that made it for me admitted it was an error on their part so now I'm just doing 2 ml in every bottle. I'll replace anything that was ordered that's not an issue I stand behind my product.

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

Where did you get the water to reconstitute? I usually inject 2mg of TB500 and have never felt any pain of any kind. The only time I felt pain injecting peptides was when I listened to someone and used 6% solution of Acetic Acid reconstitute IGF-1. Big mistake. I also had a bad experience using sterile water and not BW.
I got it from NuScience.

Fernando Almaguer

Just wanted to share an email that nuscience sent me recently. They apparently saw the comment I made on here about their bac water, and without me even reaching out to them about it they took it upon themselves to send me this email

I’ve never seen customer service like this before in my life. And the way they handled this is exactly what I would want to see from a company. Instead of making excuses, they simply stepped up, accepted that an issue existed, why it happened, what they’re going to do to rectify it, and even offered a compensation option, which I’m not going to take. Just having a reliable company to order products from with this level of customer service and leadership is more than enough to make up for a simple mistake of being short 1ml of bac water in each vial. At least for me.

I personally love helping out people and companies that care more about people around them/ people they're servicing, than profits and greed. So far I’m extremely impressed with this company, the people working there, and what this company seems to stand for. Which so far seems like supplying top quality products for amazing products, with amazing customer service on top of it all. If I were to run a company, I can’t see one thing that I would do differently compared to
what I’m seeing from nuscience so far, and I very very rarely feel that way, if ever. If only more people and companies were like these guys. The world would be a much better place lol
I had a great experience when talking to the guy as well.

Fernando Almaguer

Obv I’m an N of 1, but I reconstituted my ipa and CJC with their bac water, and I haven’t had one issue so far injecting them both twice per day. The CJC and ipa are also from nuscience
That is great. I never even thought it was the water that might be the issue. Ill take some more but I take imaporelin/semorelin from revive rx and hcg from revive. Never had a burn like this.

Gman86

It’s not letting me upload a snapshot of the email rn for some reason. Here’s what they sent me

We are reaching out to customers who bought our BAC water. It has come to our attention that the factory has placed 2 ML per bottle as opposed to 3ML per bottle as described and sold. We are going to rectify it however the customer would prefer. Please let us know if we can send you out additional bottles to compensate for the shortage. We apologize for the error but we are being proactive to resolve this and it is not something we are trying to hide or deceive our customers with.

Please include your address and how many you bought so we can compensate for the shortage.

Thank you,

• NuScience Peptides

Gman86

That is great. I never even thought it was the water that might be the issue. Ill take some more but I take imaporelin/semorelin from revive rx and hcg from revive. Never had a burn like this.
Ya not sure what the issue for u is exactly. Just wanted to share my experience to show that their bac water isn’t personally giving me any type of reaction or anything

It’s not letting me upload a snapshot of the email rn for some reason. Here’s what they sent me

We are reaching out to customers who bought our BAC water. It has come to our attention that the factory has placed 2 ML per bottle as opposed to 3ML per bottle as described and sold. We are going to rectify it however the customer would prefer. Please let us know if we can send you out additional bottles to compensate for the shortage. We apologize for the error but we are being proactive to resolve this and it is not something we are trying to hide or deceive our customers with.

Please include your address and how many you bought so we can compensate for the shortage.

Thank you,

• NuScience Peptides
Thank you for posting it, we have no problems taking care of anyone who paid for a 3ml. It was a mistake in production and we've adjusted everything accordingly.

We also sent additional products out for testing and results should come back mid October as the facility is on vacation until October 3rd.

SteveCleves

Everything is tested for purity and quantity. Some people have bad reactions like you stated. I for one cannot do HCG without being absolutely crippled and swollen. That's compounded and pharmaceutical it just destroys me.
100%.

And to reiterate I am not at all saying that there is anything impure or bad or wrong or anything with your product or trying to imply your product is anything other than what you say it is.

All I’m saying(perhaps inarticulately) is that these things will have different effects on different people and for some reason someone may have an allergic type reaction that can’t be predicted.

100%.

And to reiterate I am not at all saying that there is anything impure or bad or wrong or anything with your product or trying to imply your product is anything other than what you say it is.

All I’m saying(perhaps inarticulately) is that these things will have different effects on different people and for some reason someone may have an allergic type reaction that can’t be predicted.
I was actually agreeing with you 100% One has a peanut allergy another doesn't.

Fernando Almaguer

100%.

Also let's not negate the fact that the guy from the labs said that the coas on Nuscience peptides were fishy and that he the one tor tb 500 was for semiglutide for SW peptides. I'm nit here to make trouble but if you are selling stuff that you know people, human beings might take have your coas correct.

Also let's not negate the fact that the guy from the labs said that the coas on Nuscience peptides were fishy and that he the one tor tb 500 was for semiglutide for SW peptides. I'm nit here to make trouble but if you are selling stuff that you know people, human beings might take have your coas correct.
No, the one for TB500 WAS from SW when we bought our initial inventory from them and there was no reason to retest. It was from them directly and with their permission it was posted.

My new batch of TB500, Tirz 10mg, and Ipamorelin are awaiting results from MZ Biolabs who are away until Oct. They will be posted the day they are finalized. We paid for testing directly.

I respect your research and being careful, however, with all the crooked people out there how do you trust ANYONE with research products, never mind actually taking a chance injecting them into your body?

Updated Test Results page for what is being tested and pending.

2 Current, removed the old and have 3 at the lab (closed until Oct)
Sending out the new BPC157 tomorrow for testing

Mid-Oct all 6 will be current, sorry for any delays, it takes 3-5 weeks for turn around on results and many times product moves faster than testing.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching